back in az!

Well I don't have an alltrac (yet...I will on Sunday) but I'm over in Moon Valley/PV area.

Starting to get back in to the groove of who's where again, now since I have a huge project it'd be nice to find some locals for beer & junkyard runs.

Spectra1

Im in Glendale, have been trying to meet up with Nick (celica_gtx) for the last couple of months but been to busy. In about a month ill have more time so if you guys want to meet up that would be cool.

celica_gtx

Spectra1":1x9px8kv said:
Im in Glendale, have been trying to meet up with Nick (celica_gtx) for the last couple of months but been to busy. In about a month ill have more time so if you guys want to meet up that would be cool.

Dude ur telling me. We r some busy people! My fire academy ends in may so ill have alot more free time! N my car should be back on the road by then..

Either of you happen to know where (or maybe have?) a set of steelies or crap rims/tires I can borrow for the weekend? I need to get some to load up a ST165 on & off a trailer.

celica_gtx

4thgenceli":19f6839k said:
Either of you happen to know where (or maybe have?) a set of steelies or crap rims/tires I can borrow for the weekend? I need to get some to load up a ST165 on & off a trailer.

nah sorry dude. i dont know where ur located but try broadway all those junk yards im sure ull score there.

Spectra1

I have a set of stock risms with some really beat up tires you could borrow. I know they held air a few months ago but have not really checked since.

Spectra1":1cuomuxu said:
I have a set of stock risms with some really beat up tires you could borrow. I know they held air a few months ago but have not really checked since.

That would be awesome. I'll PM you my number.

3SDNA

Cool man. I spotted a white ST185 in my neighborhood recently. Any of you guys going to the RaceWarz thing going on in Gila Bend this weekend? You should bring your car out!

celica_gtx

Maybe spectra? He's close to me. I won't be able to make it I have other things I need to do. I'm around buckeye every no n then tho. Most to shoot n blow up stuff!!!

3SDNA

Same here man. I usually go out to Tonopah to blow shit up.

That ST185 I saw, the guy said he was from Tucson, but up in town visiting.

Is your Alltrac running?

celica_gtx

Yea I need to do the wheel bearings pretty soon or even now. Lol. But I'm keeping busy w other projects n whatnot but I DD ur when I want to! You know anyone that needs an st184 project? Lol wanna un load mine was previously 3s swapped HG was blown and and it out the car

3SDNA

When are we all going to meet up and talk about how much of a pain in the ass our cars are? I have been looking for any excuse to drive my car since I fixed the HG.

Spectra1

School has gotten easier now that im in clinic all day so any time after 5 is good for me. Im up in glendale around 43 and Union Hills.

3SDNA

Cool. There is usually a car meet on Wednesday nights at 99th and the I-10. Its in the T-mobile parking lot.

Do you know of any other meets? I have been meaning to go to the pavilions on Saturday.

Spectra1

It would be fun to go check the meet out. Let me know when you have something planned. We could also get together really any time just let me know what you were thinking.

3SDNA

Spectra1":21a2bc0f said:
It would be fun to go check the meet out. Let me know when you have something planned. We could also get together really any time just let me know what you were thinking.

Do you want to cruise out to the Pavilions in Scottsdale Saturday evening?