All Gen Meet *edit*

Kess

Sechedual at work got posted.....And they had me working..my reaction? Walked into the office to talk to boss. HE said he really needed me that day, I then told him tough luck that I would not be there that day cause he promised me it off. lOng story short, after much discussion I got it off, so I am definitely there. :D

sakara

good job kess :D OH... btw... I'm getting a rental car, so any time during the week I'd be able to come visit ppl, lol... ALSO any of those that wanna go to knott's on tuesday, we are gon :D

more info about everything on www.allgencelica.com in the pacific section
wave4yl.gif

muneo

Sounds like a plan and more like a plot...

I'll try to make it. I gotta put on my new CS/RC WTA foe this occasion. Plus I have never seen an Alltrac chick befoe...Kess, Sakara...make it a good first foe me! :wink:

sakara

alright guys... I'm about to leave for my plane :D soooooo, if anyone needs to know anything or just say HEY, my cell # is 301-573-5515 cya guys on sunday :D

A

Anonymous

I should be there. I've only had an alltrac for about a week. I just bought John's 93' Anyway, look for a tall white guy that looks like he doesn't know anyone. Or a black GT-4 w/gunmetal rims and fmic. See you all there.
James

BanhBaoBao

hey rob can you bring those celica rims you were selling on the for sale thread? I would like to see them and probably buy them there :D

GabeHoya

Were there actually any GT-Fours at this meet?

I was checkin' out the picture thread at the All Gen. Celica site and it appeared like a good turn-out but resembled a casting call for Fast & Furious extras. It's all good but I was hoping for pics of 1st to 3rd generation Celicas. Apart from an ST162, and a 70's or 80's Celica it looked like a sea of body kits, Altezza taillights, decals and late model front wheel drives.

Hopefully there was some all trac representation. I was gonna go since I missed the last meet but I had to stay in the office all weekend. :doh:

Anyways, I hope everyone had fun cuz my weekend blew (again). :(

A

Anonymous

i came after all the 7th gens left....it was still good because a mini alltrac meet was created after.

dscf0199.jpg

dscf0198.jpg

Toxygene

Muhahahhahh.... It was GT4 delicious!

Yeah.. I think there was a group buy on Lambo Doors... LOL... Darn and I missed that! LOL

Like I tell my friend with that Action Package on his Celica... I've got the REAL action pack. hahahah

I'll post te pics here soon.

pog0

Bao,

You left as soon as I got there. Did you see a Gray IS300? I remember seeing John's old Black 93 and a White 90-91.

Lawrence and Steve,

What time did you guys end up leaving? I saw Kess pull up in her Stanza as I lit a firecracker and threw it out my window. LOL. :D

Toxygene

Not that long after you left. We were just kicking back and checking out that white STI that rolled up. It was clean for only having 20k miles on it. But then the guy cleans it the way I used to clean my honda... with a toothbrush.

All in all it was a very beautiful day and it was great just meeting up with everyone there. LOL... it did turn into an AllTrac meet at the end hahah.

muneo

That was a firecracker?! I thought that was just the loud sonic boom from the quick launch you did with your IS. :lol: