San Diego People

omgitsroy326

I know there was a previous thread on this, but i would to also know where in San Diego you are. Also school if you're a student.

Clairmont , UCSD , st165 white, Me
Clairmont , Rob
Paradise Hills, Mesa College , st165 blue Jynxaholic
Mira Mesa Razz Miramar College st185 graphite grey Jerico
Mira Mesa two tone, st185 Soundbombing

935motorsports

In that case you will appreciate this picture from the lightning last night:

DSC00357.jpg

soundbombing

st165:
two tone, 185rc, Mira Mesa.
We should meet up at fusion on Tuesday nights around 7pm. There is a good amount of evos and subarus chillin.

Matt

omgitsroy326

i'm confused what's two tone 185rc

well i wanna actually get a meet going for us sd people. I just wanna see how many sd people there are... i know there's more...

j-gt4specs

soundbombing":12g4nulg said:
my hood and roof is dark grey and the rest is white pearl, i'll try and get a pic for you.

hMm your new to this board but anywho I never seen you around Mira Mesa wonder if you seen me around?

soundbombing

I've seen a black 185 with a front mount but I haven't seen your car either. I always see a black supra with a front mount and some wheels in mira mesa also. i don't drive the car too much now especially since the tags are expired. i'm going to the dmv hopefully tomorrow and then probably drive it every other day, switching with my matrix. I live off of westview. i'll probably see you around. later.

j-gt4specs

soundbombing":2z32xaib said:
I've seen a black 185 with a front mount but I haven't seen your car either. I always see a black supra with a front mount and some wheels in mira mesa also. i don't drive the car too much now especially since the tags are expired. i'm going to the dmv hopefully tomorrow and then probably drive it every other day, switching with my matrix. I live off of westview. i'll probably see you around. later.

Black with a FMIC and RC bumper possibly me cause I mean my car from a distant looks black then comes charcoal grey close up...

soundbombing

that must be you then. my co-worker and prez of my car club has also seen you. they call me and are like, "there is an allwac behind me". haha. i keep asking them to hit you up to see if you want to sell. they see you more than me. i'll let you know when i get my tags and let's meet up. maybe hit up fusion. later.

Matt