STPR?

TraviST185

June 3rd- Anyone going? We are all signed up to race and it would be great to have an alltrac cheering section! or better yet a bigger crew for service! It is going to be a pretty sweet race because STPR is a qualifier for the X-Games rally this year! Let me know if you are going and we can meet up.
www.rally-america.com
Thanks,
Travis
hans4656@kettering.edu
(231)392-5351

nfn15037

I may be there for service crew on the AE86 Corolla, I'll definately try to meet up at some point over the weekend! If I am there I will be with the Dent Sport Garage crew.

TraviST185

OK- My crew had to back out last minute so I really do need some support at STPR. Let me know if anyone can help out! Thanks!

Hey,

I'll be there both days hopefully. I'd be happy to help out if you still need it. Shoot me a PM if you do.

EDIT: Thinking about it now, I don't believe that anyone I was supposed to go with reserved a campsite yet...meaning I probably won't be able to get one now. If anyone has a campground reserved that wouldn't mind another person, please let me know.

Austen_gt4

i may go depending on work, i will know tuesday. the crew that i go with rent a house that can fit rufly 25+ppl. i can talk to my friend to c if it's going to be ok or what the deal is.

Austen_gt4

ok i'll be up there tuesday night. ben if you need a place to camp out give me a call 724-766-6806. travis i guess i'll see you up there, if you need a hand let me know. i know a bunch of the crews/ppl that will be up there. e-mail me if you need anyinfo or anything. Austen_gt4@yahoo.com

Austen_gt4

TraviST185":16kb2h9e said:
OK- My crew had to back out last minute so I really do need some support at STPR. Let me know if anyone can help out! Thanks!

do you have any crew ?? who's driving your service truck and all that?

Austen,

Thanks for the offer of a place to stay. I just called a campsite about an hour ago and they said they'd have sites available though. We will be at the Stony Forks Campground or something like that.

Where are you gonna be staying?

TraviST185

OK it looks like we will be all set. Andy and Mike from Ohio will be my main service guys, but more crew cant hurt. I want to make sure that these guys can get out and spectate as well so maybe you guys could take over for one of the services.
We will be there Thursday afternoon and we are staying in the Oasis Motel in Mansfield. Keep an eye out for us and make sure to stop me when you find me! See you guys there!