Places to Drive

Fox 21 Alpha

Was wondering if anyone know of good places to drive around here, I know out around Cali and stuff people got whole roads and trips planned out on websites and stuff like that, was wondering if there was any around here. I know we have the dragon, kinda what I'm going for, just looking for more options. Could be anything, nice long windy road, 4 stretch of highway, good parking lot that the owner doesn't care or something, anything. Not saying I want to do anything illegal, just that it'd be nice to drive without a bunch of soccer moms and morons trying to text while you just wanna drive.

Hoping for stuff around Pittsburgh, but might as well make it a resource for everyone in the general tri-state area.....

Wicked Toys

Locally for me there is Hardford Rd from Loch Raven MD to Falston MD. It's short but has some good lil twist and turns. And been on a couple backroad in lower PA near Middletown.

But going to a trip to West VA earlier this year I found 219 South from Grantsville MD to Elkins West VA is hella fun. For me I say second compared to the Dragon.

I'm sure others have way more info.