moving to mass.

RafaCalde

There's South Shore Plaza in Braintree. There's a Dave and Busters there, along with Uno's, Cheesecake Factory. Or Legacy Place in Dedham. There is Kings there with cosmic bowling full bar and pretty good food. Both cool places to hang out.

dustinbart

Hey, june 2nd? I'll put it on my calender and be sure to make it out. I'm not familiar with the area so I trust you guys will pick a good spot. The car show thats this sat only has 2a wheel dyno sorry but if any of you guys want to come out please do.
Dustin

alltracman78

Tim, IF I can make it I may be able to pick you up at the end of one of the T lines.
I'm not sure yet what's going on though.

RafaCalde

Well, South Shore Plaza in Braintree has a bus stop. It'll drop you off right in front of one of the main doors. There is an Uno's Pizzaria, Dave and Busters, Chessecake Factory. I think that's the best place to meet. There some places we could cruise too as well. The date just needs to be decided.

Weekend is fine with me. Monday night is another probable. I am doing some running on
both weekend mornings and going to the O's game Tuesday night. Weekend afternoon/late
morning works for me.

WarTowels

Throw up a google map of where you will be so we can figure out who should pick you up. =)

I should be down to meet up, pretty sure I have the day free.

-Towels

alltracman78

Best place for Tim to go would be the last stop on the Redline in Quincy.
Or maybe the Mattapan stop.
Either way me or Rafecalde are closest to pick him up. I shouldn't have a problem picking him up, or Rafe can.

*The last stop on the Red line is Braintree, so that's probably best. Tim, make sure you grab a train to Braintree and not Alewife, the Redline branches.*

Guys, sounds good. My nephew lives in Boston so I am sure he can get me on the right train. I will be running in some races (well not running fast but running) on both weekend mornings so I definitely will be in the downtown/historic area (actually I will be back at the house I am staying at in the MIT/harvard area and taking a shower before I go). Again I will send my cell phone # in a PM so you can contact me :)
Looking forward to the trip, getting to do a lot of fun stuff while I am there, getting stoked :)

RafaCalde

Yeah definitely. I can pick people up at the Braintree stop on the redline if need be. that's actaully just around the corner from South Shore Plaza. Everyone make sure to bring extra cash. Dave and Busters can suck up money in no time.

WarTowels

Not sure what I was thinking, June 8th is a Friday. Unless this is 7pm+ I won't be able to make it in time.

-Towels