DE , NJ , PA , MD Aug 22nd Loch Raven Reservoir , MD

Status
Not open for further replies.

88gt4DE

Lamont":31um29zc said:
88gt4DE":31um29zc said:
Kewl .. I now have a fuel leak all of a sudden .... friggin car :doh:

Well 88gt4DE, you have 30 days to fix it :rofl: :rofl: . NAPA has some tank sealer that comes in a stick that you pinch together to mix it. I here it works pretty good. Here is a link: http://www.napaonline.com/Search/Detail ... 0282487233

HTH :D :D

If its a hole in the tank im gonna use this stuff called quick steele is like an epoxy ....

LegacyofDan

if its the tank i bet its at the drain plug...and if you use that quick steel stuff it wont work even if the drip is like a drop every hour or so... you gotta have the surface perfectly dry(speaking from personal experience)

88gt4DE

LegacyofDan":20e942ik said:
if its the tank i bet its at the drain plug...and if you use that quick steel stuff it wont work even if the drip is like a drop every hour or so... you gotta have the surface perfectly dry(speaking from personal experience)

Top of tank coming from top or right side ... so its tank or a hose up there. I didnt fill it up and it leaked when the car was jacked up on the left front so im sure its the tank. I havent filled it all the way since i replaced it ... Have just been doing the try a little more each gas up ... so we will see tomorrow .... but thats all :eek:fftopic: hahahaha

Sooooo 21st or 22nd guys ?????

97JZA80

Anyone up for a little scenic drive like we did in morgantown after we meet and chill? I could throw a route together... found a covered bridge already for you Dan, looks like its open to traffic too.... 8)

LegacyofDan

i am down :)
yes i need an open bridge photo of red car to add to the collection haha
although i need to find a driver for white car.
I will prob invite father again :)

88gt4DE

Gas tank is patched and I'm ready ... No new projects before the meet :nono:

Sooo Dan which trac will we be blessed with ?

Status
Not open for further replies.