New England AT Meet - MA, ME, NH, CT + travelers welcome

GMan

> Pressure2
> the pic i have from the spring 07 meet has you by your camry...
> you brought the AT down to the fall one?
> hell, there has been too many to remember clearly. lmao[/quote]

I am confused on dates... :doh:
Looking for photographic evidence Now.

Regards;

WarTowels

So is anyone else intending on going to this besides Brian and I? - Both of which don't have running alltracs. :lol:

My entire reason for going was to hopefully meet up with some of you guys- not that I have anything against mr2's and 6th gens. =)

Dan?!?

-Towels

GMan

WarTowels":15jqahls said:
So is anyone else intending on going to this besides Brian and I? - Both of which don't have running alltracs.
-Towels
I have One Running AT. Might be a Camry, but that is what it says on the trunk. :p
WarTowels":15jqahls said:
My entire reason for going was to hopefully meet up with some of you guys- not that I have anything against mr2's and 6th gens. =)
-Towels
It is a mixture at the CSP meets. Old, new Toyota's; some other makes if their project is not running etc...
I Just hope a few Toyota owners can make it. Car chat, burgers...

The Aug 7th meet never happened ? It is Tough to get owners together. :twisted:

Let me know Towels. :)

GMan

LegacyofDan":3ujil2au said:
well i dont have any plan, my weekend is open...so if you guys are down lemme know. :)
I hope you can make it to CSP. Others (6gc) owners have made it up from PA. Mostly, MA, CT, RI, a few NY.
If not thanks for checking in. :)

Regards;

WarTowels

Brian and I are going. He has a Carmy Alltrac, but his Celica's are down iirc.
And my Alltrac won't be making an appearance this year either.

But I'll be in my Honda, and I think I may bring a buddy along.

Should take the day off, I would love to see at least one Celica Alltrac - It's the whole reason I wanted to start a meet in the first place! 8)

-Towels

WarTowels

To CSP. I'm leaving for there in a few.

EDIT: I thought it started at 2, so I guess I'm going to be a bit late. Hopefully they don't go on a drive or something without me.

-Towels