Aug 22nd Loch Raven Reservoir , MD *updated list and cruise*

89celicagt

Thanks for the photos guys, looked like sooo much fun :) wish I could've made it :oops:
LMFAO, this about sums it up for the group :D
2hd7dl2.jpg

Lamont

Mafix":2v1ys5ne said:
def nice meeting you lamont!

Thanks Mafix :D , it was nice meeting you and Lady Mafix as well 8) 8) . We should start planning the next one real soon :wink: . This time we need to plan a group lunch, I would have loved to eat at the Hibachi Steak House :cry: :cry:

88gt4DE

LegacyofDan":2wmr5vk9 said:
97JZA80":2wmr5vk9 said:
Great pics! It was awesome seeing everyone. Cool to see new faces too. I was really pissed when the car wouldnt go that morning. Oh well. I need to revise my timeline for not screwing with a car before a meet. :p New OE alternator is here, picking up friday. When to install, is another question... :twisted:

oh please...doing an alt on the alltrac has to be the easiest thing :p(seriously though)

He prol aint doing it anyway .. prol me :lol: ... He really is toooo busy these days .. worse than me ... :doh:

97JZA80

Crammed it in this weekend. Took 30 minutes, last 5 or so with a 2 year olds assistance. Yeah simple but time...sigh..whatever. We are all busy right?!? Cars running like dogshit though, idk wtf.... :shrug:

Hibachi sounds good! Dan, it aint too bad, just sell a few trac spare parts you got....

scuba

When do you gents think the next meeting will be? I would like to get out there and meet you all.

Steve

88gt4DE

Tough to say ... Mine is buried in snow at the moment prol march er april ... if weather clears out maybe sooner but doesnt look that way this year ....