Tri-State Gigantic Sonic Meet May 1st (Make-a-Wish Fund)

88gt4DE

FYI .. Resturant address seems to be an issue as far as I can see when I google it :shrug: .... going with that gas station address on elverson rd and I'll go from there ... fyi to everyone attending ....

LegacyofDan

Cliche post:

I had a great time guys! Great meeting ya steve hope to see ya a future meets.
And to everyone else it was great seeing you guys!
Moar Meets!! :p

rendering the HDR photographs right now with photomatix...they will be up...it will just take a while to go through them all. lol
i will likely have them all posted up by tomorrow.

celi_wabbit

Yes... enjoyed the TST meet and hanging with the Alltrac group. Looking forward to the Alltrac meet, hopefully soon. :wink: :wink:

Off topic....... OSAMA BINLADIN IS DEAD!!!

Wicked Toys

Can't wait to see pics guys.

My leg is looking a lil better, Test results will be known this week.

I was selling my old BOV from my subaru today. Guy in a tuned wagon showed up. He heard on the subi forums that I had an alltrac. Ask if it was a real one haha then was like "Can I see it?" Yeah he couldn't stop smiling and said he was full of envy. Sorry had to share another good trac moment.

scuba

It was great to meet the lot of you. I have to admit it was refreshing to meet a group of gents (and lady) that were mature, down to earth folks. I will definitely be attending more meetings/get togethers in the future as long as some one keeps me posted on when they occur. I dont check posts that often, so please someone keep me informed. If you need my contact info just ask.

I got some great ideas from all of your cars, and I am looking forward to taking my '90 to the next level. Side note; remember if you need me to research some parts prices and availablity, just say the word (include, part number and name) If the part is for your car, remember to include the VIN so that I can make sure the part is accurate for your vehicle.

Lastly, I have a few pics; what webservice do you all recommend to load them to for easy sharing?

Side note again: Lamont, I need to get your contact info to arrange plans to get the motor. Also, let me know if you are still interested in the parts prices, and the tc rims.

LegacyofDan

Wicked Toys":1svjoxg3 said:
Can't wait to see pics guys.

My leg is looking a lil better, Test results will be known this week.

I was selling my old BOV from my subaru today. Guy in a tuned wagon showed up. He heard on the subi forums that I had an alltrac. Ask if it was a real one haha then was like "Can I see it?" Yeah he couldn't stop smiling and said he was full of envy. Sorry had to share another good trac moment.

I am finishing up the final touches to them and i will be uploading soon :)
TST has alot posted but it looks like flor was the only alltrac that got some love from other folk.
The Ariel photos are going to be sweeeet.

That is excellent news man. Hope everything is okay man.

hahah gotta love those alltrac moments in life :)
very refreshing.

scuba":1svjoxg3 said:
It was great to meet the lot of you. I have to admit it was refreshing to meet a group of gents (and lady) that were mature, down to earth folks. I will definitely be attending more meetings/get togethers in the future as long as some one keeps me posted on when they occur. I dont check posts that often, so please someone keep me informed. If you need my contact info just ask.

I got some great ideas from all of your cars, and I am looking forward to taking my '90 to the next level. Side note; remember if you need me to research some parts prices and availablity, just say the word (include, part number and name) If the part is for your car, remember to include the VIN so that I can make sure the part is accurate for your vehicle.

Lastly, I have a few pics; what webservice do you all recommend to load them to for easy sharing?

Side note again: Lamont, I need to get your contact info to arrange plans to get the motor. Also, let me know if you are still interested in the parts prices, and the tc rims.

Yeah of recent days i seem to have taken up on that role of trying to contact the lot of everyone on local meets and what not.
I will def keep ya informed man.

If ya have facebook let me know through pm, because i tend post statuses up and message a few people through FB only cause people tend to use FB more than forums.

I use photobucket and just copy and paste the image links into here < IMG> link.jpg < /IMG>

LegacyofDan

here is a link to my album for all the pics...i will post a few below here...i will not go over board...plus i took over 200 photos but only posted about 65 of them on photobucket...so i am trying to behave with my photo taking lol

Album:
http://s1177.photobucket.com/albums/x344/legacyofdan8/Sonic May 1st 2011/

IMG_4638.jpg

IMG_4636.jpg

IMG_4635.jpg

IMG_4634.jpg

IMG_4517_8_9_fused.jpg

IMG_4628_29_30_tonemapped.jpg

IMG_4616_7_8_tonemapped.jpg

IMG_4613_4_5_tonemapped_2.jpg

IMG_4607_8_9_tonemapped.jpg

IMG_4601_2_3_tonemapped.jpg

IMG_4598_599_600_tonemapped.jpg

IMG_4591_2_3_tonemapped.jpg

IMG_4588_89_90_tonemapped.jpg

IMG_4582.jpg

IMG_4544_5_6_fused.jpg

IMG_4540_1_2_fused.jpg

IMG_4537_8_9_tonemapped.jpg

IMG_4532_3_4_fused.jpg

IMG_4526_7_8_fused.jpg

IMG_4523_4_5_fused.jpg

NON-Alltrac related photos:

IMG_4561.jpg

IMG_4556.jpg

IMG_4557.jpg

IMG_4566.jpg

IMG_4567.jpg

IMG_4579.jpg

IMG_4555.jpg

IMG_4577.jpg

LegacyofDan

Wicked Toys":1unlp8kl said:
http://i1177.photobucket.com/albums/x344/legacyofdan8/Sonic%20May%201st%202011/IMG_4624_5_6_7_tonemapped.jpg[img]

Nice, Red Trac's United....haha

Great pics Dan, lots of ncie cars I see. Very good toyota showing.[/quote]

hahaha yeah we kept busting on Rob for having a black alltrac and not a red one lol.

Thanks man! I am getting better and better with my photography :) (or so i tell my self)
oh yeah! there were even more supras there than what i took photos of, even some N/A celicas. A few MR2. Bunch of AE86's.

Def way more BMWs VWs Hondas Nissans and the like that showed up. But def impressive toyota numbers.