MARCH 12TH MEET COLT STATE PARK, BRISTOL, RI

presure2

yea gary, the weather has been to nice to keep any snow we get around for more than a day or two...i hope :twisted: damn snow :shoots:
thats ok, as long as the weather is good saturday, thats all that matters :D

RIalltrac

they're only talking like 2-4 inches in that area and its supposed to be mid 40's on friday & saturday. With a chance of rain on friday night, that snow will be as good as gone, might make for romping in the grass a little more fun (sorry jeremy)

MoralWarfare

haha, I have a picture of his car with grass all over it as my background :).

ugh if it rains that means a clean car at home, and a dirty ass car by the time i get to the meet :x

RIalltrac

MoralWarfare":1fheelnc said:
haha, I have a picture of his car with grass all over it as my background :).

ugh if it rains that means a clean car at home, and a dirty ass car by the time i get to the meet :x

thats funny, I just cleaned my car this past weekend, and I got all pissed when I hit a huge puddle going up to boston to meet gary. Hopefully it wont be too wet out, I hate cleaning my car every other day. Considering I only drive the damn thing once a week.

presure2

hey guys that was fun!!! goddamn gary, i dont konw how you keep that car so clean! :wink:
heres a couple pics:
alltrac1.jpg

alltrac2.jpg

alltrac3.jpg

6gc4.jpg

heres a link to allll the pics i took...all 109 of them! lol
http://www.imagestation.com/album/index.html?id=2128971673

Gary

LOL :lol:
Let's see, during the past month, I spent roughly 7 hours of driving, 3 hours cleaning, washing and waxing, 5 hours working on it and that's pretty much it. :D

BTW, nice pics Manny. We better do this more often. :)

Mafix

I wish i didn't live so damn far away....
side note, just got my foam racing tires for my 1/10th scale. sweet.

GMan

Glad you all had fun. Looks to be well represented. :)
If I could've made it, I would've brought up the Camry
contingent. :)