Annual Alltrac Meet is BACK - Fall, 2012

gt4play

mx6er2587":3ioobxy7 said:
depending on location and what things are looking like that weekend I might be interested.

My cars been fairly reliable recently and I would feel pretty confident driving the distance, but I'm currently in the middle of some body work and the car is not pa inspected. If that gets finished by october I'd consider making the trip.

oh and by reliable I mean I some managed to put 12k miles on it last year without issue and then flung the bov off on my first run down the drag strip. In case anyone was wondering I run a 16.5 when the car loses all power after shifting into 3rd. haha

I vote keeping 'er off the track until after the meet. :)

Can we count you in?

mx6er2587

I'm going to give this a tentative yes. If not in the trac I can always drive down in the s60R

1.mx6er2587
2.Mike
3.1990 or 2005
4.busted ass trac or S60R
5.Grey or silver
6.Pittsburgh

88gt4DE

It would be kewl to see at least 10 Tracs at this meet ... I think that would be a record since I've been around ...

gt4play

The list is updated!

PLESS, I know you're seeing this. There is absolutely NO reason why you can't get that Alltrac out. You spent SO much time working on that thing - it's about time you start showing it off.

GMan! Can you make it down?

As for everybody else, start spreading the word!

Eric and I were going to go check out some of the scenic overviews just outside of Frederick - if it's a nice day, these areas would be prime for some photo shoots of the lineup.

Also, Eric - do you have the contact information for the guy that brought his 165 to the shop to be worked on? You know, the guy we haven't seen in AGES that raced for Toyota (or something to that effect)?

gt4play

Okay, I just put a small spin on things as a followup to our cruise. It's posted in the original post as an update, but I'm thinking we can all end up at my place for BBQ and beers, but also hold an Alltrac help session. If people are having issues with their cars that haven't been resolved, this may be a good time to troubleshoot (within reason, of course). Some of these guys know these cars intimately. It'd be a great time to pick their brains and break out the tools, burgers n beers!

88gt4DE

gt4play":3pzvx7r1 said:
Okay, I just put a small spin on things as a followup to our cruise. It's posted in the original post as an update, but I'm thinking we can all end up at my place for BBQ and beers, but also hold an Alltrac help session. If people are having issues with their cars that haven't been resolved, this may be a good time to troubleshoot (within reason, of course). Some of these guys know these cars intimately. It'd be a great time to pick their brains and break out the tools, burgers n beers!

This sounds kewl to me .... interesting twist for sure ...

Yeah, yeah .... I am hoping to make it but its not a done deal at the moment. I HAVE to replace some window trim on my house that is rotted and leaking and I have to refinish my front door while the weather is still warm. Not a ton of work but its going kill a weekend or two.

Mafix

i haven't seen jimmy in like 10 years! it would be great to see him again. IIRC he actually raced 165s for trd in the early 90s/late 80s.
been to the hospital twice now. she is on medicine to make her stop going into labor.
and i added some small aux lights to the front of my car so i can stay a bit later, although they are dim as hell.

esracing

BoostedBlueToyotas":dt5z0qin said:
Yeah, yeah .... I am hoping to make it but its not a done deal at the moment. I HAVE to replace some window trim on my house that is rotted and leaking and I have to refinish my front door while the weather is still warm. Not a ton of work but its going kill a weekend or two.

you done yet

LegacyofDan

If i do not work(i can not call off, i have already called off for a few other days in OCT) i def want to try and make it, of course i will not be in alltrac...but it will be great to see everyone again. So if you see a lost Nissan pulsar in the parking lot looking for alltracs wave him down, it will be me hopefully :)

celi_wabbit

LegacyofDan":276o7px0 said:
If i do not work(i can not call off, i have already called off for a few other days in OCT) i def want to try and make it, of course i will not be in alltrac...but it will be great to see everyone again. So if you see a lost Nissan pulsar in the parking lot looking for alltracs wave him down, it will be me hopefully :)

Of course will flag you down... can't miss a gold color Nissan :evil: