Annual Alltrac Meet is BACK - Fall, 2012

gt4play

Alright guys, really start putting your feelers out there and see if you can get any others involved and in-the-know. I suspect a lot of members just don't see the site that often - so if you know somebody (or know somebody who knows somebody) with a trac, try and get the word out!

Mafix

one ballast is no good but headlights are working (un aimed as of yet)
i'm not sure which tires to run...DOT or not DOT...

88gt4DE

Well yeah I did the wall deal , but the left side seems like it up and out pointed at sky .. was wrecked on that side prior to me owning it so I think its got some bent stuff over there ... story for later at meet ... Eric you know the thing I'm talking about , we use to have them and I think they got trashed when we moved to new building ...

Mafix

hell know. 5K machine just to align headlights. 50K chassis and wheel aligner. not counting the couple grand for the tools required.
good thing i don't have to pay for it.

88gt4DE

Mafix":2pgjioux said:
hell know. 5K machine just to align headlights. 50K chassis and wheel aligner. not counting the couple grand for the tools required.
good thing i don't have to pay for it.

:lol: kewl ... Delaware doesnt care where they are pointed as long as they light up :crazy: Next time I'm at yer shop I need to check that shit out for sure ...

gt4play

Folks,

So, for anybody looking for a ST-165 in decent condition, we have one in the area that's for sale - and a price that's a bit hard to turn down. I went to see this car about a week ago and here are my conclusions:

The Bad:
- faded paint
- few dings here and there
- drivers side front fender was pushed in near the door, but pulled back out. Looks 'ok' but I'd replace it (that's just me)
- been bumped in the back end - bumper cover has slight ripple and slight offset
- exhaust leak in flex pipe
- high miles (190k)
- rear cross member has been reinforced with welded plates - probably needs replacing

The Good:
- new tires
- interior is in nice shape (blue fabric)
- engine is dry - no obvious leaks
- starts up and runs great
- aside from rear cross member, rust appears to be okay - only a couple of bubbles near passenger front and rear fenders - but very repairable (not cancerous by any means)
- timing belt and water pump replaced within last 30k to 40k miles
- asking price is $2000.00 - price is negotiable. :D

Overall, the car is in solid shape for what it is. It's currently owned by a mechanic, so obvious mechanical repairs were taken care of. If you want more info (as it's not advertised anywhere), you'll have to come to the meet. Note the car will NOT be there (not currently registered), but is within 30 min drive of our meeting place.

alltrac_zps544fa966.jpg