Annual Alltrac Meet is BACK - Fall, 2012

mike325ci

I haven't been on the boards for almost a year or so, and I saw this and was thinking of maybe making a surprise appearance, but alas, I have a ton of work I have to do over the weekend, so :cry: no go for me.

Have a fun meet. Is this going to be bigger than the last MD meet we had...? :)

Hope everyone's cars are doing well. I'm still "daily" driving mine, since it's my only car now... 8) I did manage to drive up to Ontario Canada for the annual MR2 meet/track day/autocross there... First time on the track and the car handled and braked much better than I had thought :evil: https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set ... b4ea3a6a8a

Justin311

We should make it Chris. Alas, can't bring any of the 2 seaters. It was neat logging in here...

Last visit was: Wed May 07, 2008 3:47 pm It is currently Wed Oct 10, 2012 11:15 pm

Btw, we both joined the board 2 months apart....7 years ago!

Lol!

gt4play

Justin311":1on7zjf2 said:
We should make it Chris. Alas, can't bring any of the 2 seaters. It was neat logging in here...

Last visit was: Wed May 07, 2008 3:47 pm It is currently Wed Oct 10, 2012 11:15 pm

Btw, we both joined the board 2 months apart....7 years ago!

Lol!

Hey bud. Awesome, it will be nice to see you guys! Be sure to bring a tray or something to set the transmission in (if driving the SUV). I'm thinking the wife should drive the truck/SUV and you come up with a 2 seater. :)

2 months apart, 7 years ago! Haha, crazy....

Justin311

esracing":1y3wywoi said:
what's up screaming.aww you want a cookie? lol
i will have 1 maybe 2 go pro hd cameras to use so show off time!

If you're gonna show off....you wanna borrow a FAST car Eric? Bwahaha :p

mx6er2587

alright guys the trac is out for me at this point.

It has a nice 4x4 hole in the drivers side rear quater that I cut out due to rust and haven't been able to weld in the patch yet. Combine that with its lack of inspection stickers, its loud exhust, and unpainted front bumper, and there is no way I'm making it 200 miles each way without getting pulled over.

I'm probably still down for the meet I'll just be dragging an extra cylinder and 2 more doors with my turbo awd.

esracing

Justin311":24mn0jp8 said:
esracing":24mn0jp8 said:
what's up screaming.aww you want a cookie? lol
i will have 1 maybe 2 go pro hd cameras to use so show off time!

If you're gonna show off....you wanna borrow a FAST car Eric? Bwahaha :p
yes maybe i bring tyhe 600 hp carmaro and spank da ass.lol
white alltrac is doing well so we will have some fun guys.

Justin311

600hp camaro? You stole Joe Dirts car? :p. I do need to come visit you at work soon I need to get this seatbelt chime programmed off I'm going insane!

Is anybody that's coming have an adjustable fuel pressure regulator FS?

Or need anything? I got lots of used parts to sell and need an AFPR.

Justin311

BoostedBlueToyotas":36jeo9tb said:
I have a new 13109 that is for my MR2 in a box. Is this an emergency? If so I can sell it to you for its replacement price :)

Appreciate the offer , but no, was looking for a used one to save some $$. Just had a new baby last week so the piggy bank is dry :/

You don't need any parts in trade do you? What r u doin with a high hp item pless? :p

Planning to use as a tuning device for the ROM tune that I have for it. I have a whole system in the alltrac also but havent attempted to tune it yet. Havent seen a used one for sale, maybe try ebay?

gt4play

Willy/Rob (and anybody else who might be coming to Frederick by means of Rt 70 from Baltimore), you're free to stop by the house on the way in (practically on the way). Rob, this especially applies to you as you can take Rt97 to Rt32 to Rt 70 after you come over the bridge. Eric and Pless will be there, then we can all roll out for the meet at around 9:30/45'sh or so.

Mafix

rob, if you and mike wanna stop by my place on the way to chris' place you are more than welcome...if you go over the bay bridge. if you head the northern route then i'll meet you at chris' place