Drifting in Boston

RIalltrac

most definately, sounds like it could be pretty cool to watch. I wonder where at the stadium they would be doing it? Is the race track out back still up and running? I thought they tore it down when they built the new stadium. Parking lot?

RIalltrac

I say we make this a NE meet, I know by saying such a thing will probably make it not happen, but I will be there. I always keep my word, so that means at least one alltrac will be there. Besides we need to show up and smack some bitch ass honduh's. Hell if we caravan over there like me and gary did on the way up to Epping last year we might just run into the same group of ricers. Gary do you remember what the name of thier club was? I forget, all I can remember was that orange civic hatch with the big ole nos tank in the back window

Gary

Ha Ha, we did have fun that day.
Next time I'll bring my chopsticks :lol:
Any way, I'd like to have a meet sometimes in May too.
I might not be around in July.
How abput a dyno meet at KTR?
We can gather MR2 folks and call it a 3SGTE dyno day :)

RIalltrac

I've so wanted to make a dyno day at ktr happen, its all about the interest we can rally up I guess. Dyno time isnt cheap, meets in the park are. Its tough to convince people to drive out of thier way to spend a hundred bucks just to find out how fast your car could be. How about xx? maybe then you could get all types of toyo's and just call it toyota day.

Gary

OK, a little update.
I and Brian just came back from KTR today.
We drove about 1 hour and get 10 minutes facility tour. :(
But they are really busy.
The place is very impressive.
They have quite a collection of super rare race cars.
We also saw 3 Noble M12, Lambo, few Ferrari, and several Porsches.
In (Japanese) import section, there are a 350Z, 2 STi, one Evo, etc...
Bad news is they are parting out that S4 we saw at the Epping.
They said they don't do Honda :lol:
( I saw an NSX, btw)
They have a free slot for dyno day on Saturday, May 14.
What do you guys think?

Gary

10 cars minimum, 15 cars maximum for $1000
So,
10 cars, $100 each
11 cars, $90 each
12 cars, $84 each
13 cars, $77 each
14 cars, $72 each
15 cars, $67 each
This is for 2 consecutive runs with HP, torque, A/F, and boost recorded.
Each car will get 2 graphs.

RIalltrac

well $67 isnt bad, but what are the chances we can rally 13 more people by the 14th of May? I guess if it comes down to it, anyone with the need/want to go on a dyno would suffice.