Any Central Florida owners?

Bori

Anybody in the central Florida area or am I the only one?
My car needs TONS of work before it sees the streets but it would be nice to chill with local enthusiasts.

GT4times2

Hey Bori,
Long time no hear. I left Florida a few (almost 5) years ago. The Alltracs are all in GA ( I still have 3. down From 4+ 1 MR2 Turbo). I'm sure there are a few guys, but they probably aren't on AT.net. Most have migrated to the FB page (Alltrac Diaspora), or on IG. There's Miguel with the black ST185 in Orlando. I haven't spoken to him in a while, but a friend told me they spoke sometime last year. Any pics of your car? Progress?

Bori

Hey Bori,
Long time no hear. I left Florida a few (almost 5) years ago. The Alltracs are all in GA ( I still have 3. down From 4+ 1 MR2 Turbo). I'm sure there are a few guys, but they probably aren't on AT.net. Most have migrated to the FB page (Alltrac Diaspora), or on IG. There's Miguel with the black ST185 in Orlando. I haven't spoken to him in a while, but a friend told me they spoke sometime last year. Any pics of your car? Progress?
Hey !! It's crazy that I just moved to FL from GA and never owned an Alltrac the whole time i was there. Now I move to FL, buy an Alltrac and most of them are in GA. :p I was driving in Orlando a few weeks ago and a white ST185 flew by me going the opposite way. My alltrac is all torn apart right now. Was hoping to find someone nearby that would like to spend time working on it with me (I get bored) but to no avail. I just need a few more parts to try and turn it over.