Mini SE Tennessee Dragon Meet

CMS-GT4

Whos interested? I am sure we can get 7 or 8 alltracs.

You guys from GA, W-TN, VA, and the Carolinas.

I am thinking September. Or early fall.

Also NOPI will be here in Knoxville, this year. I have no ambition to go, but if any alltrac people show up, I may attend.

CMS-GT4

I think thats realistic. Its a saturday.

The dragon is better to drive when the leaves are gone. We can figure out a eating place. There are some cool places on the dragon to take pics of the cars. Maybe we can bring a camcorder (I might have one) The wife has a nice Canon digital SLR and we can make a nice drive/ shoot of the whole thing.

gtfour77

Did I mention I make living with photography? :D I'll bring a nice camera and lenses so we can document this...

CMS-GT4

Cool. If everyone brings a camera, we should have a pretty nice album at the end. I really want to see more driving shots of the alltracs.

E_Knight

congrats andre,

I may be movin back to JC....i got a job offer back there, just haven't decided if i am goin to take it or not yet

BLOWNTACO

Hey, I may be able to do this!! I'd love to take my All-Trac through the Dragon. Keep us posted on an exact date!!

turbo4wd

I should be able to make this.. its a bit of a drive for me.. but then again I'm finding out that everything in TN is a bit of a drive.. :p

There's a very slim chance I may be at NOPI anyhow to help a friend out if he decides to have a booth set up.. but whatever the case, it'd be nice to get out and meet some more Alltrac owners..

CMS-GT4

Sweet. I can look into accomidations for those interested.

If we trecked all the way to hot springs NC, we could find a small cabin for less than 100 bucks, not sure if we would want to make a whole weekend of it. I know hotels will not be cheap with nopi in town. Well I am not sure, if the people in PF or gatlin burg will be affected much by it.

There are a couple of alltracs locally here I am trying to get in touch with.

The AWWTWAC (Bill Evia) Lives here in Knoxville as well.
And I know another guy in Oakridge with a 165. There are a few more here, that are not on the forums, I just got to figure out how to contact them.

Chai

I would only attend if I have enough $$ and my car is ready in time. Plus college starts August for me so well see what happens

alltracman78

Josh, I would LOVE to go.
But I'm not in NC anymore.
I got out of the Marines and moved back to MA.
I won't be able to do another long trip like this spring for a while.
Probably several years. :(

CMS-GT4

Well NOPI is August 11-13 but I have a lot going gon in August.

I think middle of Oct. sounds good. Gives us time to get some of our cars finished, and save $$ etc.

etantshi

CMS-GT4":pkxu7l0r said:
Well NOPI is August 11-13 but I have a lot going gon in August.

I think middle of Oct. sounds good. Gives us time to get some of our cars finished, and save $$ etc.

Agreed.

Plus I have another meet at Deals Gap on the 11th.