MR2 meet April 11-13, 2008 in Orlando

91sofla

Some of the Florida MR2 owners are trying to put together a big meet in Orlando April 11-13 of 2008. Wanted to let everyone know Alltracs are also invited. Out of state attendees are also welcome, if you're in the mood to drive down.

I know some Celica owners attended the Race Rock meets put on around 2003, and the goal is the same kind of event, and a lot of the same people are planning to attend & organize. It should be a lot of fun.

If you decide to preregister, just put down you're bringing a Celica.

http://statemeet.flmr2s.com/

pez222

This is coming up. It should be a good time. Please see the link above to see the events planned. No definite plans for a Sunday auto-x but the Friday night drags and Saturday at Old Town should be very cool.
Go ahead and pre-register as only pre-registered folks will be entered in the contests/raffles.

pez222

Quite well, Gary. How are you? Congrats on all that is new w/you. Kim keeps me updated. Hope all is well.

pez222

Hotel info has been posted:

To book a room please use the information below:

Seralago Hotel
Prices:
Double Bed Room Rate: $49.00/night plus tax
King Bed Room Rate: $56.00/night plus tax
Kid’s Suite Room Rate: $81.00/night plus tax – Limit of 5 only
“2 Room Suite” Rate: $102.00/night plus tax – Limit of 5 only

To book your room call 1-800-366-5437 and ask for the "FL MR2" rate. It should match the above prices.

Also, there should be plenty of those self-serve car washes in the area. This is necessary due to bugs a pollen season

pez222

Update from the meet coordinator on mr2oc:

"Visit http://statemeet.flmr2s.com and use the paypal button on the main page to pre-reg (Pre-registered entries will receive and extra raffle ticket).

Also hotel rooms are still available at the group rate so if you were on the fence or waiting give them a call at 1-800-366-5437 and ask for the "FL MR2" rate.

We are only a week away! Dont forget to coordinate your caravans. I know there are some heading down from Jacksonville, Tampa, and SE FL. Feel free to start a new thread regarding them or also check out the ones already happening on the forum at www.flmr2s.com"