Its Dead in here!!!

Gino Merlot

Courtesy from NewCelica.org;

Originally Posted by hombredelassrta
that sounds good for a bi monthly thing but this meet should be all of florida so it is bigger and we all get to meet eachother. last time we had guys from all over show up at racerock

I agree with all of you guys,I would want everybody from South
FL,to come up as well,and people from North FL as well. I already see we have people coming out of State as well
I was not trying to split up the meets. Now what I was saying is our Dyno/Car meeting would be on a Saturday. The night before our meeting would be a Friday. Me and all the Orlando guys,and who ever else wants to make it,would go to Orlando Speed World to meet up and Race. After that all of us would go out get some food and drinks.
I was stating that driving all the way to Orlando Speed World from Tampa would be far,because the next day would be our Dyno/Car meet in Orlando.
I am just trying to meet up with everybody I can. The same thing goes for the South FL guys as well. They may want to meet up at Moroso Speedway on Friday night to do there racing down there,and meet there local guys around there area,because Orlando Speed World is very far...
This is sounding better and better,I can't wait to get it finalized...
I am going to get a hold of Areocomp Today,and Titan Motorsports to pitch are idea's

As soon as I hear something,I will let everybody know