FS: 1996 Celica ST JDM front *RARE* SC

96st206

I know I may regret this, but the time has come for me to sell my coupe. I've put a lot of time and money into this car. The motor has about 179K-180K on it. Now keep in mind that this car was a corporate lease car for almost 10 years. The carfax maintence section is four pages long, it's been well taken care of. Aside form the appearance this car is pretty much stock. This car has been a great DD and has gotten 25-30mpg.

Now onto the specs

Located in Sumter SC
1996 Toyota Celica ST coupe
Salvaged Title
179K-180K 7A-FE
Automatic Tranny
Ice Cold A/C (just recharged)
Power everything
Moon roof
Cruise control
3L2 Red body (front end is flat red, however under the hood is 3L2 red)
JDM Curren front end conversion
JDM Curren front splitters (not pictured)
JDM Curren late model taillights
JDM Curren emblem
JDM Curren ZS gauge cluster w/ 9000rpm tach
JDM front license plate (not fake)
OEM Side skirts (not pictured)
OEM coupe wing
10000K HID headlights

This car is really one of a kind. I have not seen another curren replica anywhere on the street, at shows, or meets. This may be the only Curren "twin" in the country. I still have yet to find another curren front end for sale. I get looks and questions everywhere I go. It's never been abused just cruised/commuted. I really don't want to get rid of this now rare JDM gem, but I'm moving out so I need money. PM/call/email me for more details.

With the front splitters test fitted
DSCF1152.jpg

DSCF1154.jpg

DSCF1153.jpg

A pic at a toyota meet in rock hill next to toyo6gc's vert
DSCF1011-1.jpg

DSCF1151.jpg

DSCF1148-1.jpg

DSCF1133.jpg

DSCF1126.jpg

DSCF1150.jpg

I'm also including
USDM taillights
set of JDM sidemarkers
7A-FE valve cover

Also it will need front brakes, I can hear the warning tab, and an alignment. I'm going to be fixing those while the car is for sale, however the price will not change.

$3000obo

Here's my cell 803-968-1371 or email jdmsaxguy@hotmail.com