2009 Tail of the Dragon TN/NC April 17 meet planning

concealer404

I'm in.

I'm probably not going to be leaving with the rest of the Indy hooptie crew, but i'll be out there by Friday evening.

You guys should be able to hear me from about 3 miles out. :D

Blacktrac

I'm pretty sure that I have all the bugs finally worked out of the car and It should be ready for a trip. I was curious how many All-Tracs will be going? I think I have the wife interested in a small vacation. :)

CMS-GT4

I am expecting at least 6 alltracs. Would have been more but I think some are iffy and my is still at the shop.

Blacktrac

I've always been a big Celica fan owned quite a few over the years. Just to see a bunch of Celica's in one place would be worth the trip I'm thinkin!

Blacktrac

The only problem is she enjoys driving as much as I do! I'll probably have to share the dragon with her :0
I need to replace the two lower engine mounts still, but that shouldn't be a problem. I ordered a set of Megan coil overs and they should be delivered today or Monday. Don't know if I will install them now or not??? :shrug:

CMS-GT4

So far who is still coming?

1) CMS-GT4 (Josh Coldiron)
2) Nitro_Alltrac (Mike)
3) Wicked Toys (Kevin)
4) tissimo (Justin)
5) FGFennec
6) turbo4wd (Dan)
7) gt4rcdude (John)
8 ) vip09 (Ryan)
9) donteatbugs (Ben)
10) Blacktrac (Paul)
11) initiald93 (Dustin)

concealer404

CMS-GT4":3a7978r3 said:
So far who is still coming?

1) CMS-GT4 (Josh Coldiron)
2) Nitro_Alltrac (Mike)
3) Wicked Toys (Kevin)
4) tissimo (Justin)
5) FGFennec
6) turbo4wd (Dan)
7) gt4rcdude (John)
8 ) vip09 (Ryan)
9) donteatbugs (Ben)
10) Blacktrac (Paul)
11) initiald93 (Dustin)

Add:

12) Shadowlife25 (Mario)
13) Concealer404/Ciento44 (Ben)

We just got his car running yesterday. Mine's going to be cutting it REAL close, but i should be out there by Friday night.

Blacktrac

Everything worked out great this weekend! :D The Megans are in, the ride height is set, the alignment is done! The only thing left to do is fix the slight rubbing on the left rear. The inner fender linner is ever so slightly rubbing under very hard right hand corners. The wife makes a very strange noise and cringes when the tire rubs. I need to fix it because I need stop the noise setting next to me. I could live with the tire rubbing, but I gotta live with the wife! :)

See ya!

Nitro_Alltrac

I'm leaving Friday morning about 7 or so. It's about 5 hours from here. I'll be looking for you guys Friday evening. I'll PM you my cell.