Shops in Miami.....????

A

Anonymous

Hey i was wondering if anyone knows of any specialty shops that can work on my all-trac. In the Miami Area and in the Daytona Beach area. Anything near by those 2 locations would be cool. Im back home in Miami and im having Bad issues with the car and wanted to get it fixed before christmas break was over. So i was wondering if there was anybody in particualr with knowledge of the car to work on it to get it fixed. ....great time for it to start acting up on me...back home where I have NO ONE who knows anything about the car to help me out..... If you can help me find a place where they could work on it I would GREATLY sppreciate it.

Thanks
*-*KAT*-*

alltrac27

hey kat, whats wrong with the alltrac?

i used to live in miami before moving to gville for college. i used to know a couple of good guys (or at least i thought they were), but they are no where to be found now. you could try jamasco (i think thats what they are called) they have some experience with 3sgtes (7th gen celica 3s-swap) and ive heard theyve also worked on a 165 before. i have no personal experience with them.

frantz, any suggestions?

AWDtoyota

Yeah Frantz, how about posting up some directions to Jamasco...or atleast the address...I've been dying to go to this place.

MetalliKAT97

Thank you for the suggestion....Im going to look up their phone number and give em' a call. I think im going to have to replace the clutch. I wont draw any drastic conclusions till my boyfriend comes down from Daytona and takes a look at her. If anything i'll have to look for a towing service that can bring the car from Homestead to Hollywood .....hmmmm I wonder if AAA can do that for me...I wonder?....Ill give them a call..well i bet i cant today seeing as its Xmas eve / weekend. But first thing monday im going to call them. Thanks again i REALLY appreciate it. :D

Hopefully i can get this fixed before Xmas break is over so i can head back to Daytona in time to check in again for Spring term :wink:

MetalliKAT97

WOOOOHOOOOO Thank God for AAA PLUS!!!! Yea I have it THANKS :)

I have my boyfriend who also owns an All-trac (and knows about em') come down from Daytona on Monday and hes gonna look at her to see whats up(Such a nice guy...wow) If anything Im going to take it to them to let them have a look. And since Hollywood is like 45-50 miles from me...YAY! its free :D

GT4times2

alltrac27":29p0x4ik said:
hey kat, whats wrong with the alltrac?

i used to live in miami before moving to gville for college. i used to know a couple of good guys (or at least i thought they were), but they are no where to be found now. you could try jamasco (i think thats what they are called) they have some experience with 3sgtes (7th gen celica 3s-swap) and ive heard theyve also worked on a 165 before. i have no personal experience with them.

frantz, any suggestions?

Jamasco is good. They service all of ours cars (Im talking about my family..parents/sisters, cousins etc). They also have some nice, clean projects. The last time I spoke to Jason, the red Alltrac was still there. He sold it to a friend, and will continue to work on it. I dont see why they wouldn't want to work on other Alltracs. There's the Auto Shop not too far as well. You have options. If you go to Jamasco, ask for either Jason or Brian. If you go to the Auto Shop ask for Mickey the owner. Tell them black and blue SDS Alltrac Frantz sent you :p . They're both reputable, and have dealt with Alltracs. There are 2 Alltracs by the Auto Shop right now. By the way, I dont think Daytona Beach is only 40-50 miles away. Marcus, PM me when you get a chance. What happened to the couple of good guys we both know of? Give me the low down.

MetalliKAT97

I meant that the location of the shop you all told me about is like 40-50 miles from where I am right now (which is back home in Homestead , fl) ....THe shop from Daytona would be like a good 200 some odd miles away lol. Plus my Boyfriend came down and hes just replacing the clutch(sure helps to have the manuals handy). So that I can head home. Might as well......So im sure in like a day or 2 everything will be fine and i'll be back in Daytona. If anything else goes wrong though im going to call the shop up and see what they can do :)

MetalliKAT97

New clutch got put in turns out it was really worn down AND one of the springs from the disc broke into tiny pieces and were prolly lodging themselves around.....Cars having other issues but nothing that cant be fixed easily. :D

Or at least I hope :|