Road trip to Miami

Meenya

Hey guys, I am taking RC on a road trip from Toronto to Miami area and plan to be there between June 23 and 30ish. Would be pleased to meet other fellow Alltracers and see their cars, would be nice to come across Pat and his car :D

Meenya

Hi,

That sounds good. Is that Thursday or Friday you are referring to? I won't be in that area till Friday about noon. I am planning to reach "Deals Gap" today (Thursday) and will stay in that area overnight.

kn0wledge185":1rrmk5ss said:
hey whats up man? well i live in deerfield beach and a few of my friends are to the go kart track tomorrow. so if you want to meet up let me know or you just go there here the web site with all the info http://xtremeindoorkarting.com/

kn0wledge185

Sorry that i didn't make that clear. Yea we are going tonight to the track at around 8. Well let me know if you can't make it. If anything i'll head over there tomorrow.

Meenya

That's no trouble, like I said previously I won't be in your area till Friday. I have spent a bit too much time on the roads in Charlottesville. There are some nice roads there. And running a bit late but should be passing your area Friday evening, my destination is Fort Lauderdale.

kn0wledge185

whats up i just got out of work and trying to head to the kart place. Hopefully the in-law will stay n watch the little ones so i can go out there.

88gt4DE

If ya come through little ole Delaware give us a shout man .... very close to interstate 95 ...

kn0wledge185

don't know if you got around here but.... just got caught up with the kids and everything, so i couldn't come out. But let me know where you going to be at. May we get a little track time. God knows i need to vent. Mabe we can set a time to meet up there since they close at 12am.