Moroso - NOPI Sport Compact Event, June 4th-5th

AWDtoyota

Sorry, but I'm not going. After what happened at last years event, I'm boycotting anything NOPI related. Now if they honored the tickets from last year that's a different story.

Are you going? Where are you staying.....West Palm? Cause if you don't go to NOPI, on june 5th at Hialeah Speedway there will be drifting. If you don't go to NOPI, and you aren't staying to far away you should check it out. Let me know, I will get you directions.

AWDtoyota

I suppose you are talking about this website: http://www.hialeahspeedway.com/

I'm not sure why they never advertise the drift events that happen there, but they happen almost every month.
Anyway, the events are put on by a company called Ter-Tech. Here is their website and some info on the event:
http://www.ter-tech.com/

Gates open at 9am and the drifting goes all day, and into the night. In my opinion the night is the best time to watch.....you can see the belts on the tires sparking.
It's $50 to run(just in case you plan on sliding the all-trac :D), and $5 to watch, 12yrs and under are free. It's a great event, if you have the time you should come.

Let me know if you need directions or any other info.

Gary

You are not planning to drift your car aren't you? :p
I'll sure be at Moroso on Sunday.
If I can fix some electrical problems by that time I'll bring my alltrac.

MetalliKAT97

I had a friend invite me to it and im considering it . Im off Saturday so I can drive down from daytona but I dont think ill run my car. Its running ok.....But anyways Look out for a Grey Alltrac just incase I do go :D

GT4times2

alltrac101":1q3ktnn0 said:
I plan to run sun. 5th, need to break in the new flywheel/clutch combo tho

I guess Im coming then (cameras and all)...Long time no speak Pat. Good thing Marcus told me there was an event. I was in the dark about that. If weather permits, Im there..

Gary

Frantz, look like it's going to rain.
I can't stand this anymore. :cry:
In Boston, we had only 5 sunny days in May.
I've been here for a week and it has been raining everyday!
WTF? :pissed:

GT4times2

It's not looking good, but Sunday's 2 days away. That's hurricane season for you. Rain, rain, and more rain. We'll see Sunday. :shrug:

GMan

> Gary
> Posted: Fri Jun 03, 2005 2:18 am Post subject:
> ... look like it's going to rain.
> I can't stand this anymore. Crying or Very sad

Funny we had a Nice day up in here in Boston today.
I'll be unable to make Moroso. Should be FUN i fit happens
Any Floridians for Topeka ?

Regards;

Hey-Frantz- How's your new life treating you

I guess I took back the 4cyl awd dyno record back from that 2.4 evo @ Twilight in a big way...e-mail me & I let you know how much...small hint 585 lbf/ft awt

A

Anonymous

alltrac101":37q0kmpt said:

I guess I took back the 4cyl awd dyno record back from that 2.4 evo @ Twilight in a big way...e-mail me & I let you know how much...small hint 585 lbf/ft awt

Wow. Can you post the dyno chart?

Also what turbo are you using and at what boost? I would have to guess that is with spray also, so how big of a shot are you running?

GT4times2

alltrac101":1tan3d3i said:

Life is ok, can't complain....585lb/ft awt would put more smiles on my face. Email sent. Pop corn ready and all.

GT4times2

GMan":3i8ukmsh said:
> Gary
> Posted: Fri Jun 03, 2005 2:18 am Post subject:
> ... look like it's going to rain.
> I can't stand this anymore. Crying or Very sad

Funny we had a Nice day up in here in Boston today.
I'll be unable to make Moroso. Should be FUN i fit happens
Any Floridians for Topeka ?

Regards;

Going to Kansas next month.....I didnt even know until now (as in right now) that Topeka is not too far from where Im going. Whomever is going, please take lots of pics.

Wow. Can you post the dyno chart?

Also what turbo are you using and at what boost? I would have to guess that is with spray also, so how big of a shot are you running?[/quote]

Thats with NO NOS "all boost" 33psi

turbo4wd

GT4times2":1sdsny1y said:
alltrac101":1sdsny1y said:

Life is ok, can't complain....585lb/ft awt would put more smiles on my face. Email sent. Pop corn ready and all.

Hey Frantz, what ever happened to me hosting some of these video's of Pat's car? haha let me know if you still want me to host those things..

Gary":3gwbu0un said:
:shock:
No more teasing Pat. :D
Wanna meet up and see another ST185 in town? :)

sorry Gary missed your post

e-mail me, when I get back from Kansas I'll get the dyno run to you & you can post it

Pat