Wilma

Gary

Hope you guys in SF are doing OK.
I'm flying to Orlando tomorrow and will rent a car and drive to WPB.
I might need to find a place to stop on the way, otherwise, I'll reach there during the curfew :(

Gino Merlot

That was a nasty storm, I did video tape quite a bit of it, Exspecially during the worst part of it. We made it thou, Just like the other 7 Hurricanes. I had 2 trees come down but nobody got hurt or damage, Just some buzzing with the chainsaw. We lost power for a day, But it came back on today. :lol:

Take Care,

Chad

GT4times2

All is ok over here. We got hit pretty hard on this end. We just got power early this morning. Schools are closed for the week, so Im off. Till early next week that is. Things are surely getting back to normal on this end at least. My family and friends are all well. That includes many of the Alltrac guys in the area. We saw Perry on Monday afternoon shortly after the hurricane hit. All is well. No Alltracs or its owners were hurt during the Hurricane. :p I will update you guys with pics of everything when I get a chance. I may drive to Orlando this weekend. I have some business to take care of up there. Im trying to find a decent sized rental for my trip. Not the easiest... :doh:

Gary

I just got the Internet back today. I lost the power for 2 days. A friend at FPL said it will take a while (like mid or late November) for all the system to return to normal. The line at gas station was really long but all my cars were filled up before the storm. I talked to Pat today and he is OK. My car is OK too. :)

Here are few pics I snapped few days ago.

wilma16ao.jpg

wilma27ta.jpg

wilma31ng.jpg

wilma42dv.jpg

GT4times2

Glad to know all is well on your end Gary. I was told Pat was ok. We've been back up since this past Wednesday..Power, phone and internet. I cant wait for all this mess to be cleared up. I have pics to post as well too. Very soon.

AWDtoyota

guess i'm a little late?

Just got power back a few hours ago :shock: Glad to hear everybody else is alright. And damn did we get lucky.