Speed Source - July 14th - Open House/BBQ/meet

Speed-Source

Just giving everybody the heads up -

2007Flyer.jpg

Let me know if you guys have any questions - and post up so we can know who all is coming :)

liveXwire

I imagine I'll make it down for it again this year. A few minor details I should address with my celica before then, along with getting it out of storage haha. It'll be good to see guys all again though.

darthripley

if we weren't saving up to finish the MR2 joe & i would make the long drive up to meet you hamsterman nate, jonstew & a bunch of other people :(

maybe in a couple of years...

Playfortoday

Toyota_Todd and I will most likely be there. Just working out the final details.

Off topic, but I am looking to redo my suspension and mounts with speed source product. Any chance of having someone at speed-source help me put together my shopping list with a little jack or rack time?

liveXwire

Whoops, I had some family stuff come up for this weekend, so unfortunately I won't be making it down there to join all you guys now. I was looking forward to seeing you all again, but I guess that'll have to wait. I imagine it'll be a good time again, and I'll just put my thanks out to Carl for hosting his open house again.

Toyota_Todd

Hey guys..

The car is running like crap and the clutch is slipping under hard throttle...So what I am trying to say is that you fools got no excuse. I am camped out withen 45 minutes of the Speed-Source meet. The car is not in tip top running shape, but neither am I (recovering from back surgery) . So hopefully this motivates some of you to get off your butt and to get in your car. :shrug: It was a 5 hour trip, can anyone top that? :wink:

Hope to see you at the meet! :D

Laterz, Toyota_Todd

jonstew

jprine01":1fkqmjd0 said:
What time is everybody getting there? I'm planning to drive down with my friend, it looks like a good time.

Nate called me today and said things would be getting started by like 11 or so.

Todd, glad to hear you made it in! Hopefully you make it home too!