Speed Source Open House - July 19 - 2008

Speed-Source

*NOTE - DATE Changed to the 19th of July*

I posted this up in our personal forum, but I think it should be in the meets forum, so sorry for a double post...

SpeedSourceFlyer.jpg

Any questions - hit me up!

88st165

i posted in the other section but im going to start a roll call for this if i may.... we could all meet up somewhere and get a caravan going down there... just an idea...

1) 88st165 (im going to really try to make it this year)
2) jonstew
3) Celicatuner92
4) killer_siller
5) zak062
6) liveXwire

7)bloodMoney (?)
8) AznKlique (?)

im going to also ask a few a my buddies that dont have toyotas to see if they want to tag along...

bloodMoney

I might be in for a meet on the 12th. It really depends on when summer II starts, then its back up to MI....
:insert barfing emoticon:

~bloodMoney

88st165

^yeah hopefully you'll have everything sorted out by then.

where is everyone else? i guess no one is interested.

jonstew

I am going to try to be there, flying home as many times as I have to in July it might be cost prohibitive but I will make my best effort to be there hopefully with the black '93. I know Robb Millman will be there and I think he is bringing his pristine '88 AW11 S/C and ArmandoP will likely be there in his '89 MA70 if it runs then (it currently does but anyone who knows Armando knows that is no garantee that he will still have it running in July). I sent the flyer to guy in Indy that has an '88 ST165 and I am sure Toyota_Todd will try to be there too so there should be a good turn out and hopefully this year like the last two All-Tracs will out number all the other cars.

liveXwire

I'm going to try and make it there again this year after missing last year. I just took a job in Oshkosh, WI that I'll be starting in June so I should have enough time to finally get mine out of storage long enough to bring it down there. It'll be good to see most of you again, its been a while.

Speed-Source

Bumping this up - just letting people know - the meet is now on July 19th.

A friend is getting married the weekend of the 12th - so we had to do a bit of shuffling around and move the meet back a week :) Hopefully this still gives everybody time to make it down!!!

liveXwire

Ahh how crazy, I actually have a wedding to attend for my old college roommate on the 19th. Darn I was looking forwarding to making it down for this too. Some other time I guess.