Rally X, MAM (Glenwood, IA)

FastTrac

Rally X at the MidAmerica Motorplex.
I've never been to one yet but I am planning on attending, may even help out a little bit. Thinking that they will be starting at 9:00 a.m.

FastTrac

Sunday morning I ventured out to MAM for the rally x. SCCA was there, had a few cars but my the time that I got there they were just doing the fun runs.
I rode with one!!! Oh my was that a blast! Of course a little rough and the run didn't last long but still fun.
I took video of that, and I may have a few pictures but I dont think I got any action pictures.

A

Anonymous

who was hosting it? i am from northern ia and am looking for more rallyx events within driving range. the local scca chapters are not set up to host rallyx. i am gonna hit the rallyx in Cannon Falls, mn next weekend hosted by Land O Lakes scca.

FastTrac

The scca was hosting it. The course is rather rough I thought. It's extremely fun though. They change the course about half way through the day just to change it up a little.
There is an autox November 2nd at the Lincoln Air Park, Nebraska
And November 9th they said they were going to try for another rally x, but the location still hasnt been decided. Correction it will be held at the MidAmerica Motorplex
http://www.nrscca.com/

A

Anonymous

sweet! having autocrossed but never rallycrossed before i will see how the event in cannon falls, mn goes next saturday. if it is too fun i will think about hitting mam. i am already an scca member so that would only be $20. not bad! thats a 3 - 4 hour drive from here, though :(

oh well, road trip. right? we will see how my little civic hatch does in mud! (rallyx civic :doh: )