Atlanta, MI sno*drift Jan 30-31

bloodMoney

I'll be there! I won't be in the trac, but I'll be there :)

I was actually going to make this thread tonight.... hahaha

I'm looking forward to meeting some other AT owners :D

~bloodMoney

bloodMoney

I saw that... I couldn't figure out why you posted in the NE section though.

If I can convince the gf to get back up here for that weekend, I'll bring the trac up.

~bloodMoney

bloodMoney

Shut up Joe... ;)

Its only a 6 hour drive from STL to Chicago then another 6 hours from Chicago to Atlanta, Mi.... AHA!

~bloodMoney

zak062

i actually made it to chicago in 3.5 hours lol. I drove kinda...really... fast lol.

I'll be back in chicago for the auto show, i can't miss that this year.

Andy

We're looking at 8+ hours of nonstop driving. Leave at 4AM, pick up my brother, about halfway just N of Detroit, grab some breakfast, so more like 9+.

We're down in Ohio, near Akron. Somewhere, long ago, I seen Ohio grouped in the NE section, thus why I posted over there.. not thinking, at the moment that MI is MW...

Being the 1,000 mi plus weekend that it is into the Great White North we've been going over the cars a bit. I had planed to drive my 165, but it started running way to rich about a week ago, so my 185 is getting new snow tires +alignment today.

Yea, we should meet up sometime. There's a little tavern in Atlanta where we usually eat at, might be a good place, the Expo, or the Highshool? perhaps PM cell phone numbers.

Less than a week, woohoo!

Andy

bloodMoney

Alright guys... Its this weekend :)

I'll be there in the trac, but I don't know where we are staying at. I know for a fact that were not going to be staying in Atlanta, so here's my cell for you who are going.

773-230-4449

I'll see you guys there!

~Chris

bloodMoney

Looks like I'm not going... Yesterday, I remote started the daily and 5 minutes later when I got out to the car,

No oil pressure. The motor was knocking its ass off... Now I need to start saving up for the fast approaching day when the motor finally dies. I changed the oil today and the knocking stopped... So we'll have to see.

Sorry guys :shoots:

~Chris

Andy

I took the 185 in for snow tires & an alignment on Saturday and found out the fornt outer axel boot had a small break in it and was just starting to throw greese out. I thought I had a spare, and I do, but it's for a 165. I ordered one from Autozone, picked it up and installed it last night. So back on track....

Andy

Andy

We had a great time and racked up over 1,300 miles (each), about 300 on snow covered back roads. Two 85s and a 165. The only issue we had was strange... Art hit fuel cut on the turnpike, at about 6 AM in the dark, and his taillight went out :doh: However, Brake & Turn Lights were OK. We passed a Trooper about 5 miles later, but I scooted up, and he didn't notice. We checked fuses, but had no idea where that one would be. We did not find a blown fuse, but looking for it, he must have tightened it up, 'cause that fixed the problem. They were fine thereafter. Even through plenty of bumpy back roads....

AllTracks:

A Couple of the better ones.....

Friday Night: (first one came very close to camera/track crews...)
http://videos.streetfire.net/video/....htm?ref=94d2242c-f44f-4d77-815a-bc165283901e

Saturday: (Two of our gang were in on this push out)
http://videos.streetfire.net/video/....htm?ref=94d2242c-f44f-4d77-815a-bc165283901e

Andy