Chicagoens this weekeend

zak062

Im about to leave for Chicago right now. I know ian is home for spring break so i can prolly assume chris is too. We should do something Saturday.

88st165

Damnit Im so busy i dont even have time to browse my beloved alltrac.net or i would have seen this. I assume you guys didnt end up doing anything?

bloodMoney

Eugene.... I think that you need to come down to the Dragon with Stacy and I this year.... :)

Otherwise, I don't know when the next time I'll be home is.....

88st165

Dragon huh? When you planning on going? Ill be in mich may 11th-15th for the fsae comp. Then after that ill be in washington state till the 22nd.

You guys got a budget set yet, im curious what it'll cost me to go.

bloodMoney

We are going with the celicatech crew May 7-9. If you search for the tail of the dragon meet, You'll find all the info you need there....

As for the budget, I'll have to talk to Stacy about how much she's spent on the hotel and what we're figuring for gas. Of course, there's also food....... and drinks...... lol I'll figure it out and let you know.

SleepingTurbo

wish i could go, but im gonna be in school still. get out the 11th of may.

who wants to come help me get my gauges mounted and in place when i get home? and help me pull off my turbo?ill have a compressor and impact gun, so it should be too hard, and i can pick up some PB Blaster to help as well.