Work co-op - mk some $? anyone down? TX peeps

MixMaster

I'm having hell getting my T-belt and water pump done (along with everything else it entails). Had an idea. Instead of dropping $700 here locally and not learning crap.
How about we setup a weekend or a Friday.
I'll drive the car up to dfw or down to s.a. and get some help doing it all. I'll spend the same cash on a nice steak dinner, drinks, whatever and pay out some $. That way I can learn and get my stuff done and have a mini meet.
Let me know if any of you guys are interested.

It's that or do it myself and bombard you guys with my questions. Lol

Terracar

Well hell, free steak dinner and beer? Too bad you aren't up here in WA. Otherwise I would say come on up. I have done it more times than I care to admit... well the T-belt any ways.

-Terracar

Hotrodhendrix

If I had more time I would say bring her up but man I have been busy busy :shock: . Working 55 hours a week on top of restoring the alltrac in very little time and driving it to work everyday...

If you still need it done in a few months when things settle down I probably can work something out with you.

darthripley

If we weren't working so hard to get Super 2/R2 all together before Christmas I would say bring it up here, but we just don't have the time unfortunately :(

We don't mind the questions at all. Feel free to call and or text & we can help out as much as possible that way.