Texas Folks

CSAlltrac

I'm currently looking into dripping springs TX, have some potential jobs lined up that ill have to interview for here real soon. How is the car scene there guys? I hear Austin is amazing, I've never been so I have no idea. Any TX guys shoot me a text, would be cool to chat. 9286993332

Hotrodhendrix

It's not bad. Austin I hear is better than here in dfw. They do have a cars and coffee like we do the first Saturday of every month. Huuuuuge meet. They have YouTube videos. Good luck on the potential new jobs!

CSAlltrac

So TX locals. I'll be coming to town the 18th of march and staying a few days. I'll be in the dripping springs and Austin area. People can still throw me a text if they want to.

toayoztan

I may be in town tomorrow morning for Cars and Coffee in Dallas with my friend.

We are picking up his GTR from T1. I'll take some pics. Expecting 1000+hp :D

Anyone free and in the area, bring yourself and your alltrac!

Bryan

WarTowels

Dude, I am down!

I texted Keri/Joe to see if they are around, but they are busy.

Also my S2k is still epic dirty from what turned out to be a 7,200 mile road trip in it. Oh well.

(Can I has ride in GTR? Never been in one.)

What's your cell I'll text you when I get there, mines: 207-332-8660.

-Greg

toayoztan

I'll shoot you a text so you'll have my cell too.

I'm not sure on the rides, I honestly have no clue how he is with that stuff, but definitely come check it out, he's a nice guy. He likes attention, so don't be shy lol.

We should see if James (hotrodhendrix) is down, I don't have his number.

Bryan

spcmarti85

+1 From H-Town :D
Alltrac should be running how I want it by late spring 2014, but there is plenty to do on the body after that :(

Hotrodhendrix

I might as well bump this up and check in on everyone!

Im still around but been busy restoring a 64 honda dream motorcycle. Needed something different to work on for a bit. Satan still runs but still doesnt want to run correctly until she is warm. Honestly she doesnt get driven very often at all.

~James

I'm doing well over west in Lubbock.
90' alltrac running well. Need to replace front left wheel bearing. And find a transmission to swap in since 2nd and 3rd synchros are gone.

12' sti is running strong an sitting pretty in the garage.
13' brz is being driven by the wife, trying to save up for a full blown motorsports turbo kit :)

I don't have time or money to do it now anyways. Probably just gonna find a nice 205 engine/trans and refresh them, and swap them in.

runt9

Reviving from the dead to drop in and say hi! I'm up in the north DFW area, been trying to get my '88 track-ready for over a year now. Got blown shocks, ordered Ceika custom stuff beginning of March. Hopefully it can go around some cones before too long! Gonna need lots of bushings and a set of tires, too. How's the rest of Texas doing?

Hotrodhendrix

runt9":11yaexi2 said:
Reviving from the dead to drop in and say hi! I'm up in the north DFW area, been trying to get my '88 track-ready for over a year now. Got blown shocks, ordered Ceika custom stuff beginning of March. Hopefully it can go around some cones before too long! Gonna need lots of bushings and a set of tires, too. How's the rest of Texas doing?

Better late then never right? Im still alive and working on the alltrac again. Debating on if I will finish the 92 alltrac after I get done with mine. Not sure if I would get about the same amount in parts or finishing and selling.

~James