Hello . . . these are my two All-Tracs

A

Anonymous

Just wanted to say "Hi" and introduce myself and my cars! My name is Tacie and these are my cars.

gsx_tracs.JPG

The 1997 Eclipse GSX is my baby. I've had her since June 14, 2000. I realize it's not an All-Trac but I still like it. :) The 1990 red All-Trac is my winter car which I bought about three years ago. It has almost 238,000 miles on the original engine, transmission, and clutch. I was a little hesitant about buying it because of the high miles but I'm glad I took a risk because it's been very reliable - just a great car! I bought the 1992 black All-Trac 21 days ago. I originally wanted to buy the 92 to replace the 90 for my winter car but once I drove it for the first time I couldn't bring myself to do so. It's in such nice condition that I couldn't justify driving it in the winter with all the snow and salt on the roads. It has already been put away in storage with the Eclipse for the winter. One of the best parts about owning these cars - is getting to clean them. I like keeping them spotless! :D

nauboey04

SWEET celica's and sweet gsx..even though they are one of our competitons in the awd world....but i like the cars you got.

Stubble

Looking sweet. Make sure you add your location to your signature. Any plans for the 92 now that it is no longer going to be a winter beater?

Ice707

The only plan for the 92 is keeping it in its nice original stock condition and driving it very little. It has 74,205 miles on it and I want to keep the miles as low as possible. So, my 90 All-Trac will continue to be my winter car and my daily driver - that is as long as it keeps running with its high miles. Honestly, I love cars but I know very little about the mechanical workings of them but . . . I'm learning slowly! :)

Tacie

Rick89GTS

Nice collection of AWD cars.
I've always admired the Eagle Talon/Eclipse for the easy HP you can get outta them with simple mods. Wish the AllTracs were like that.

Chai

Ice707":3se4ryk3 said:
The only plan for the 92 is keeping it in its nice original stock condition and driving it very little. It has 74,205 miles on it and I want to keep the miles as low as possible. So, my 90 All-Trac will continue to be my winter car and my daily driver - that is as long as it keeps running with its high miles. Honestly, I love cars but I know very little about the mechanical workings of them but . . . I'm learning slowly! :)

Tacie

If you like gettting your hands dirty then yes you eventually will learn but all I could say about your cars are :shock: