as you can see i have a silver 95 gt-four:

10_05_0369.jpg

10_05_0360.jpg

10_05_0372.jpg

10_05_0358.jpg

10_05_0347.jpg

10_05_0390.jpg

10_05_0397.jpg

are there any other st205 around here? i have heard a few guys have imported them to the usa.

PhilipK

You are a punk. Showing your car off like that. That is very nice, I just wish they made those over here. Very nice indeed.

5speedGT4

Guten Tag!

Car looks great, i like your wheels! do you have much done to it?

Stick around, its always good to have people from other countries around, especially from germany :D

Maloy

thats one sweet ride, im jealous. what kind of wheels are those? you have wheel spacers on that?

d1alltrac

very nice car...

PS...im half german, my dad was born and raised just outside Frankfurt...i wish i lived there

celicat93

Yeah, Germany and Austria rock :D being able to own an ST205 is just one more reason that it would be great to live there :)

A

Anonymous

hehe... no need to be jealous! you have other fine cars over there that we can't get :cry:

AND: you have no "tüv" (technical surveillance institute) spoiling most of our tuning ideas and dreams :cry: almost everything i have done to my four is illegal! having around 300 hp helps a little, though :D

the wheels are a rare vw/audi accessory. got them cheap on ebay. they are 8x18" with 225/40 tires, 10mm spacers on the rear axle.

nauboey04

Where at in Germany are you? I am at Spangdahlem...it's close to bitburg and trier. and SWEET GT4! I've only seen 3 since ive been here for the last 2 years. Welcom BTW.

A

Anonymous

wow, that's only 170km from my town. i'm living near frankfurt, right beside the rhein-main airbase.

how did you manage to see so many st205? i hadn't seen one until i bought mine :shock: there are less than 50 registered in germany!!!

Conan

djr97":3q1an47o said:
how did you manage to see so many st205? i hadn't seen one until i bought mine :shock: there are less than 50 registered in germany!!!
So where are they? How many were build? Someone told me the number was around 20 000 for the LHD, but it's soooo rare!

d1alltrac

djr97":2g3o13tz said:
wow, that's only 170km from my town. i'm living near frankfurt, right beside the rhein-main airbase.

wow thats so close to where my dad is from, i think i actually have a pic of me as a baby crawling around at that airbase, my dad was in the german air force....maybe next time i go to visit family i can check out the 205 :D

nauboey04

I have only seen 1 st-205 in Trier, and 1 in Koln within Germany\ then another 1 in lexumbourg (3 all to geather). This week I have been at ramstein and still am until friday, so that is even closer to you..and i actually flew in at rein main.. which is closing down now but that's cool to know some one with a st205 is near by. 8)