Long time lurker new ST185 owner

deepsky

Howdy,

first post, but I've loved the 90-93 since they came out. I collected a bunch of brochures when new, but couldn't afford one at the time. I had a 90 GT-S for several years, and loved it. Moved on to a Eagle Talon AWD because I couldn't locate an All Trac. Now I'me back to Celica land with a 92. I don't have possesion yet, its in MN, wrecked. I'll hopefully have it hear in a couple of weeks. It is presently grey, but I've always liked the medium blue Celicas, and that's what it'll be when I get it painted. They seem to be an ultra rare color for ST185s.

I've been looking, but wondering if someone might have the set of parts I'll need to fix er up. I need the drivers fender, hood, headlights, bumper and undersupport, and probably misc trim. Superior trading says they can fix me up, but I certainly would like to help out a member here! Thanks!

RIalltrac

For the most part the body parts can be obtained from any 5th gen gts, the only years the stock alltrac bumper was available on the gts was 92-93 (I believe but definately 93) The trim stuff is the same. As far as the underbrace, what is it that your referring to?

deepsky

I guess I was trying to refer the actual bumper as opposed to the bumper cover. Since I need some ST185 parts, I just thought I'd see if I could get it all in one. I'll also start looking locally for the GT-S parts, those should be easy. Thanks!

RIalltrac

you may want to try celicatech.com for parts too. Lots of guys doing swaps with lots of stuff left over that they cant use. Worth a shot.