New Guy

A

Anonymous

Hey all,

Well I am trying to sell my car so I can hopefully pick up a nice little 88 AT. I have done a bit of reading and think I have a good idea of what to look for and expect to pay for AT's but want to know what you guys think about the one Im looking at.
Are there many ST165 owners swapping to ST185 engines here?

Link to AT for sale

seller asking $5400 CDN but I think I could get it down a bit

my current car Im selling is a euro 86 BMW 535i imported from germany. So quite the jump in cars, but I have always admired the AT's. Seems to be a pattern evolving in my car purchases. BMW, Toyota, BMW, and hopefully another Toyota next.

Hope to join the community soon with my own AT!

normal_DSCN6484.JPG

turbo4wd

Hi,

Your 535i looks very clean and well kept.. Just the type of owner an Alltrac needs! :wink:

Hope your quest to get one is successful. :)

A

Anonymous

:)

I think I am already addicted, havent played GT4 in quite some time but thought I remembered the ST185 being on there so dusted off the PS2 and was surprised to find the ST165 8)

normal_IMG0004.JPG

normal_IMG0001.JPG

normal_IMG0007.JPG

normal_IMG0006.JPG

Toxygene

Good luck on your search for an ST165! I hope you end up loving it like we all do. How much are you selling your BMW for?

Nice pics of the AllTrac on GT4! Did they ever have the ST185 on there?

SuperWhite92

Toxygene":2uy7w7je said:
Good luck on your search for an ST165! I hope you end up loving it like we all do. How much are you selling your BMW for?

They sure did!

theUNYTEDone

SuperWhite92":3sdqmjad said:
Toxygene":3sdqmjad said:

They sure did!

YES!!! I LOVE IT!!!