yeah, im new here

mr2gurl4life

I joined so I could look at a pic. Blame Supra Kid 95. Its all his fault.

I have mr2s. Mk2s that is. Im currently working on a hardtop gt30 widebody project.
I would like to build an awd mr2 someday to rally. Would have to be a mk1 though so it wouldnt matter if I accidently drove it off a cliff.

I kid! really... well, kind of. :p

Gary

Welcome Michelle.
wave4yl4so.gif

theUNYTEDone

mr2gurl4life":1xm32yso said:
I joined so I could look at a pic. Blame Supra Kid 95. Its all his fault.

I have mr2s. Mk2s that is. Im currently working on a hardtop gt30 widebody project.
I would like to build an awd mr2 someday to rally. Would have to be a mk1 though so it wouldnt matter if I accidently drove it off a cliff.

I kid! really... well, kind of. :p

well one would hope you dont drive off a cliff. lol...sounds like a great idea for a project though. quite extensive....hope we can help with whatever you need to know. get some pics up! :D

Khyron

Between truckindave talking about stripping down his '93 for a track car :shock: :x :cry: and your willingness to drive a mk1 off of a cliff I'm starting to get scared about the future of our cars :p

Just kidding, welcome to the board.

mr2gurl4life

EricGT4":339bj0h8 said:
Welcome to the boards. Hope you stay active.

Ill try. =) Between mr2oc and mr2boards I get pretty burnt out on bsing with the boys. Most of the itme its not even about our cars. haha sad, I know. If my OT posts were accoutned for at mr2oc I dunno if there would be enough room for all the digits. :shock:

Anyways, youve got the hottest grocery getter around mate! STI's make me feel naughty. :oops: Sadly, Ive only had the pleasure of driving one. :(
teh sex! *shiver*

mr2gurl4life

Khyron":12s504ji said:
Between truckindave talking about stripping down his '93 for a track car :shock: :x :cry: and your willingness to drive a mk1 off of a cliff I'm starting to get scared about the future of our cars :p

:evil: For future reference, remember, YOU welcomed me here. mwahaha

Khyron

mr2gurl4life":310q88gq said:
Khyron":310q88gq said:

:evil: For future reference, remember, YOU welcomed me here. mwahaha

Yeah, and then you go and pick on my lack of widebody knowledge... make me feel a little bit more inadequate while you're at it :p

justjoe

Welcome.. but that MK1 comment hurt my MK1's feelings.. LOL :lol:

Nice to have more people.. don't worry, the more you stay here, the longer the All-Trac bug has to take affect. :D
:p
:twisted:

Also, I am a MR2oc peep.