newbie from santa maria cal

smog7

hey, new st185 owner here. its a 90 model with 141,xxx. i bought the car off of xeladur. well yeah right now i want to get everything in perfect running condition. seems like im going to need to get a whole new gasket kit for the car.. any ideas? im not looking for anything special just something that will work. also anyone know where i can get a car manual? ill get some pictures up of the car and some of its problems tomorrow.

smog7

also, my motor is completely stock and has 141,xxx miles on it.... what should i be looking for as to replace first? should i get a bov first since the cars never came with one? or should i just wait and invest in a whole new turbo? also anyone know where i can get a complete gasket kit?

smog7

here it is
alltrac7.jpg

Gary

alltrac7":3reeyggl said:
anyone know of a good shit ball? i think the last one in the car broke off or something....
"F" was missing. :lol:
TWM sells a nice shift knob.

smog7

alltrac7":2ubpoein said:
anyone know of a good shit ball? i think the last one in the car broke off or something....

wow that was awesome, sorry about that, yeah a shift knob

maxaud

alltrac7":3161ur1l said:
alltrac7":3161ur1l said:

way to make an entrance. I personally would like to get a TRD shift knob for my car but I'm broke so that wont happen anytime soon.

gt4tified

maxaud":1neplm0k said:
alltrac7":1neplm0k said:
alltrac7":1neplm0k said:

way to make an entrance. I personally would like to get a TRD shift knob for my car but I'm broke so that wont happen anytime soon.

lol...welcome! ps...if you really want to go broke, get the CS shiftknob! Anyone gots one ta sell btw? :twisted:

Sifu

LOL... Your sig happens to be stink too. JK, welcome to the board. After a while working on the car you'll probably start callin' it a $#!t ball.