Spark plugs?

smog7

hmmm. so if i have around 50million post then i can be considered a car/tunning genius? anyway, im not trying to argue, im just trying to get some basic info on what to look for when i need new spark plugs, sorry if im comming off as an ass but i just really dont like it when people direct you to links or tell you to do a search.... but thanks for the info that you provided.

Gary

But that happens when you ask the question that its answer is just a few clicks away. You can't expect people to retype that info for you over and over. Answering with a link is probably be the best way to give you a hint that it has been discussed. It also keeps everything in one thread for future reference when the link leads to the main discussion. If you've been here for a while, you probably notice that I rarely answer someone with a sentence like "Do a search"

I don't consider anyone a car/tuning genius by his/her thread count. But thread count indicates how much time someone has spent on the forum. That includes being familiar with search function.

suprakid95

i think all gary is saying there is no harm in doing a quick search before you post your questions. I mean this isent really somthing to get worked up about.

theUNYTEDone

alltrac7":7dgr7p2b said:
yeah. i sometimes get thread happy and ask questions that i can find out by just searching...

well, have you not read how much we bag on people that do that?

and to shed some proof on posts:knowledge ratio....just look at my total posts. i'm STiLL an idiot for the most part. :p

suprakid95

theUNYTEDone":gaudm7dy said:
well, have you not read how much we bag on people that do that?

and to shed some proof on posts:knowledge ratio....just look at my total posts. i'm STiLL an idiot for the most part. :p

agreed. :p just joking. but post count has nothing to do with searching before you ask a question.