Buying a 165 need opinion

TRD-ST165

I am buying a Black 88 ST165 for $1400.
The Good: 133K Miles, Perfect body and interior, fresh tires, no mods.
The Bad: Needs clutch line and has a spun bearing.
Any thoughts on this, I think its seems fair considering the amazing shape of this car, I am a detailer so I was amazed by the condition of the body and interior.

gearhead313

If you can't change the motor yourself, you're looking at a large cost to fix it. You might pay up to a 1000 for the engine and more than that in just labor!

...an st165 is definitly not your hop-in-it-and-drive kinda car.

Shaggz00

whoa whoa whoa, where in Rockville are you?? and what 165 are you looking at? That you happen to be in Rockville is cool, do I know you?

TRD-ST165

I have met you a couple times, once at starbucks, then at the Hooters meet. I have the Clean Silver 6th Gen with the Bronze 5Zigens and JDM lips. I have also met Erik a coule of times.

Shaggz00

Yeah I remember your car. What was your name again thou?

I think the car sounds like a great deal! The reason I say that is cuz the engines come and go, but a straight/clean body is difficult to find. Where is the car located? If you want I can take a look at it with you and give you my opinion. I'm sure I can convince Eric to check it out, too. But if it's as clean as you say, then I say definetly go for it. BTW you can call me if you need to for whatever reason. 240-441-2552

TRD-ST165

I am trying to go this saturday to pick it up, my friend is a towtruck driver. The is located between baltimore and annapolis. Its like a 35min drive from rockville.