Blow off valve

vin90

Hi ppl can some1 send me the mp3 file of the dump valve or the blow off valve to my email add which is blazin4@hotmail.com

coz it wouldnt wrk when i clicked on it... thnks for this p.s plz do it as soon as

Gary

vin90":2j190av7 said:
coz it wouldnt wrk when i clicked on it... thnks for this p.s plz do it as soon as
Click on what?
have you tried youtube?
Any specific BOV on what car do you want to listen to?

tw2

If you are referring to the stock one, the alltrac did not get a bypass valve like the mr2 did. Otherwise just search for any car and blow off valve, they are going to sound very similar on any car with a similar engine. HKS SSQV is quite good, any valve will do, you might stall or at least run rich while shifting unless it is plumb back (recirculating)

vin90

All i wanna do is download a couple of sounds, if some one can do it n send it to me coz on this syt u can dwnload a couple but it aint letting me... so all i'm sayin is can some1 try on there pc n send it to my email add blazin4@hotmail.com

thnks

tw2

Can you please give a link to these files you are trying to download. Chances are if they are old then the files are no longer being hosted and that is why you cannot download them.

tw2

vin90":1gevk8ka said:
Wicked thnks for tht mate but i actually wanted to download them..
Ah....??? then save them then. Right click on it and click "save target as". I think perhaps you need to get a little more acquainted with the internet and your computer.