A

Anonymous

Greetings from Sunny Hampshire in England! I've got a 1994 Celica All-Trac that is my pride and joy! Just got new wheels, getting paintwork done next week and had the air con overhauled today. So spent loads this week!
Hope all you people are cool and we speak soon!

Supa 8)

A

Anonymous

DSC00169.jpg

DSC00170.jpg

DSC00160-1.jpg

DSC00164.jpg

A

Anonymous

Thanks dudes! I Will take some more artistic shots after the paintwork has been refreshed. By the way my baby has a Turbo downpipe, full exhaust, Apexi Induction and a HKS SSQV and last time I had it on the dyno It made 291bhp@6250rpm and 274 lbs/ft torque on standard boost!
Am going to be putting some Tein springs and a rear anti roll bar in the near future.

Supa 8)

theUNYTEDone

if you've got a full exhaust and a DP, i don't think you're on stock boost any longer. :wink:

nice pics mate...SSR professors for the car's shoes?

i also didn't know there was a 94 all trac. hehehe

A

Anonymous

They Dyno guy did say that it was spiking to .95 higher in the rev range, but as yet not fitted a boost controller. That is only .05 higher than normal.
Since my last post, I've had the wheels repainted to Gun metal all over, Had fresh oil, Refreshed the paint and given it a polish!
Am in the middle of prepping it for some track action as next month I plan to take it to an air field track-day. Have got some new brake pads coming along with new fluid, some harnesses and some fresh rubber to burn!

Supa 8)

PS-I do not know whether the St205 is available on your shores so Assumed the name. It is called the GT4 over here!

Sifu

Welcome aboard! We envy your purchase... Just like we envy a lot of your European auto market... We just get the American "swill" here...