newbie here...

sickncrzy

hi guys.. just wanted to say that im so happy to finally found one of my dream cars!.. a celica all trac.. i got it from the original owner with all the service records and original window sticker.. it's a 90 with abs. mileage is fairly low i think.. 97XXX miles and dealer maintained. clean leather interior and an aftermarket cd player recently installed.. i'm in the process of changing brakes and tires.. even an exhaust and BOV soon..
i love toyotas!! hehe.. i also have a 91 mr2 with nitrous.. a lexus rx300 with sat radio and rear entertainment system.. and a honda accord coupe with mostly jdm spec aftermarket parts.. i'm a bit of a car buff.... hehe..
hope this introduces me a bit... i'm in nj by the way... :D

syko says

sickncrzy":2w19m0p0 said:
hope this introduces me a bit..

WRONG! jk you must post pictures of your car :p and yes 97k miles is pretty low for a 17 year old car. Whatre your plans for her?

sickncrzy

well.. i just bought new slotted rotors for all 4 corners,stainless lines.. and a spal fan for the intercooler.. next month an exhaust,downpipe,turbo timer and BOV.. then maybe cosmetics afterwards.. i'm not sure yet.. any other suggestions???

Sifu

Welcome. We really would like to see pics and feel free to start your own build thread in the correct section...

sickncrzy

i'm plannin to get some pix of her tomorrow ... so far i did the yellow fogs.. still waiting on the rotors from 935..

sickncrzy

sorry for the cell phone pix... i think the yellow is more defined in real life.....
DSC00388.JPG

DSC00391.JPG

DSC00392.JPG

sickncrzy

sure! local mr2 buddies started hanging out on wed nights in various locations.. so it would be nice not being the only all trac there.. (mr2 is goin to hibernate soon..)