Newbie... well kinda

notslow

Hey everyone,
I am GT4RC's roommate. I signed up so I can know more about what he is talking about when he is all stoked about everyone's All Tracs. I imagine he has probably thrown up some pics of my car here already.
***edit***
yes, here is one. I have actually been looking for this one for a long time
IMG_4438.jpg

good times!

Sifu

Nice. Welcome to the board. Play nice and in time you'll want an Alltrac too.

BTW... Who's car is faster (couch racing because racing in the streetz is illegalz!)...

notslow

Sifu":j0afz6qd said:
Hey Thanks, honestly I have thought about picking one up and if I had more money I would probably get one for winter but there is a void in my life that can only be filled as long as I own an S-chassis.
BTW... Who's car is faster (couch racing because racing in the streetz is illegalz!)...
well, since last week mine is now definitely faster. But back before then.... well I will let GT4RC answer that one...

GT4RC

notslow":2y4in2jt said:
Sifu":2y4in2jt said:
Hey Thanks, honestly I have thought about picking one up and if I had more money I would probably get one for winter but there is a void in my life that can only be filled as long as I own an S-chassis.
well, since last week mine is now definitely faster. But back before then.... well I will let GT4RC answer that one...
Hahaha rad. bored at work I see :p

If you didnt catch it, heres why mine is slow....
http://alltrac.net/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=24451&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0
But yeah his was faster in a straight line, although we never got a chance to give it a rip after my downpipe was put in..... too bad we'll never have a chance to give it a go....

notslow

smog7":26grn5zw said:
welcome. and more pics of your sileighty pleaseee
n508770847_652366_2693.jpg

one of my fav pics
image153sl2.jpg

n508770847_62915_5733.jpg

During the engine swap, before conversion and paint
n508770847_296983_4535.jpg

180sx tail lights and Type X wing are on the to do list
n508770847_661025_9109.jpg

n508770847_62917_6053.jpg

image156eu5.jpg

the last time I drove it.

Im trying to recoup some of the cost of moving to Van. Hopefully that happens before summer. I think I will do coilovers first (probably Teins) and fix that wheel gap haha. After I will do Z32 brake and 5 lug.