New here!!

Kswizzle

Pics pics pics! I didn't come here for words I came here for pictures lol!!! Let's see those babies! Welcome!

CeliTrac

Here is a picture of my DD 1992 on 12psi
will post more once I get home

Attachments

• Untitled.jpg
    Untitled.jpg
    148.8 KB · Views: 657

CeliTrac

I've had the one on the right for about a year and the one on the left for a month.

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1439349949777.jpg
    FB_IMG_1439349949777.jpg
    67.2 KB · Views: 631

CeliTrac

This is the 1990 with a 6262 precision turbo on 25psi it has 493 to the wheels, also has a 3rd Gen 3sgte and a few other mods

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1439350094790.jpg
    FB_IMG_1439350094790.jpg
    96.8 KB · Views: 630

FC Zach

Welcome! MidTN Alltracs keep counting, this is awesome! I see you're in the military. . . my buddy that works at the base by the airport snapped this pic, you met the owner of this one?
IMG951168.jpg

There were two other local owners I've met, but one has already sold everything and the other is currently selling his car (if he hasn't already). Aside from those two, there's one other a friend of mine spotted at the Nissan, Franklin office.
image.jpg

CeliTrac

I'm pretty sure that was mine when it was bone stock lol I work at that base too and awesome I've only seen a red one that is currently for sale in Tennessee

FC Zach

CeliTrac":1yr03akd said:
I'm pretty sure that was mine when it was bone stock lol I work at that base too and awesome I've only seen a red one that is currently for sale in Tennessee

Yeah, that's Jay. I got the coilovers and 205 rear brakes off him.

CeliTrac

I'm surprised I haven't seen you around, I attend most meets I can and also live in La Vergne so we're basically neighbors

FC Zach

CeliTrac":16mzdw8y said:
I'm surprised I haven't seen you around, I attend most meets I can and also live in La Vergne so we're basically neighbors

I liked to attend the Murfreesboro meets that were at Belk but since they've changed the schedule/location it's hard to keep up with that anymore especially with me being a nightshifter and working a lot of night six's.