Clutch sticking

brooke1017

About a month ago I relaced the slave cylinder on my 1992 all Trac. The clutch has about 11k. Today, for the first time My pedal stuck to the ground, and I couldn't find it as I attempted to shift into 3rd. I came to a stop and has to pull the clutch out. I made it to a pull off where a friend came to help me bleed the clutch. We bled it about 5 times and it got worse. Could it be a faulty slave cylinder? But...the fluid isn't leaking but it is a Grey merky color. But it looks fairly new.I've had the car for 2 months... please let me know what you think and how to fix it if

FC Zach

See any signs of leaking from the master? Not just from the bay but from the inside of the car as well. I Had a similar problem which ultimately led to needing a new clutch, no trying to scare you but this is what happened in my scenario. .

-I had no clutch pressure one week, replaced the faulty OE slave cylinder and all was good for a short while.
-On few different occasions sometime after the slave replacement. . Out of nowhere I couldn't get the trans in gear. I replaced the master (even though it showed no sign of leaking), suspecting that it may have been leaking internally past the piston. . . No positive results came from this so I did the dreaded tranny removal for further inspection.
-I found a defective Exedy Stage 1 friction plate that only had a few thousand miles on it sadly :(
file.php

That piece of metal was found lodged in a way that it prevented me from putting the car in gear.
Out of curiosity, what brand clutch is currently in the car?