tactical11b

Hi all, been lurking on the site for a while. Just picked up a new to me ST185 Rhd drive. so stoked. no stranger to alltracs, i had a 1986 all trac that i learned to drive a manual in and then a 1988, after that had the 2003 celica gts (no where near as fun and not fun in the snow). So cant wait to have the car here soon, its maroon-ish. wish it had the CS bumper but i cant complain. looking forward to contributing

msanders2

Maroon-ish? Sounds like medium red pearl. Post some pictures when you get a chance. What unit are you with? Tactical11b I assume you are Army.

tactical11b

msanders2":206hwens said:
Maroon-ish? Sounds like medium red pearl. Post some pictures when you get a chance. What unit are you with? Tactical11b I assume you are Army.

LOL yes I was, out now. Did not know the color codes, but i will post pictures once it gets here and out of the container and when i figure out how to post pictures lol. anyone have any idea where i can get a the little corner reflector piece? its missing one. :D :D :D super excited to get it though.

tactical11b

I found it in calgary, it was priced just right for me, I had it shipped via semi. Actually just took delivery of it tonight errr early this morning. Didn't have to work with an RI cause it 25 years old and exempt. Just drove it home, definitely takes some adjusting to rhd. Has some flaws the dash crack, windshield needs replacing. On the upside, it drove very very nicely, has the ct26 turbo off a mkiii supra, downpipe, full hks silent exhaust. The seats are so pristine. Minus the little stuff I can't complain and totally happy. Just hunting for the rhd dash replacement. Wish me luck lol