New st165 owner

T-rilla

Just picked up an 88 alltrac. I have wanted one for a very long time and just happened to come across one and couldn't resist. Drivetrain is out as it needs engine work. Plan is to freshen up and swap a Mr2 2nd gen 3sgte in and put a 57 trim wheel on the twin entry CT26. I have worked for Toyota for about 11 years now and excited to finally crack into one of these. Still have a lot to learn about modified turbo cars as well as the alltrac in general. :notworthy:

My st165 is all white. White celica wheels, blue interior, white stripe on grill and ISMO GTA stickers on the door trim. How do I know if it really is an ISMA model? It has been painted at one point so it could be a look alike.... Any way to know for sure? More curious then anything love it either way. Looks like the car has been sitting for 10-15 years.

T-rilla

Here you go!

image_zpsk7i1vwdg.jpeg

image_zps6fvky4sp.jpeg

image_zpscjam0fbb.jpeg

T-rilla

Yeah it's is decent shape. Some songs and some surface rust where the paint has been nicked or cracked but nothing major. Motor/trans are out but plans would have been to swap it anyway so no big deal. Interior is super clean. Grabbed it for 700$. Excited to build it.

T-rilla

I have a co-worker that has a 2nd gen MR2 3sgte engine(110k great condition) turbo/sensors/ECM/ect left over from his 3rd gen swap I can have for free if I put in his a/c compressor and charge the system.

So the plan is forget internals,arp head studs/main studs, metal head gasket, FMIC and CT26 upgrade. Hoping for 350-400 Bhp. And get it running and the kinks worked out. Then suspension, brakes ect and maybe bump the HP up in a year or two. But you never know until it's done... :)