Merry Christmas from Ohio!

JPJeep23

Merry Christmas all! Finally got my Celica in September. Sadly, not an All-Trac. My Celi and I will live vicariously through my younger brother and his Camry for that. My girl was pretty much dead and had been sitting for a year, the previous owner had spun a rod bearing. I picked her up with my '95 Wrangler and brought her back to her permanent home for 400 bucks. Put in a new (to her) engine (5SFE) from a salvage for 375, a few more odds and ends and less than 800 later she was back on the road! Still needs a few odds and end buffed out, like a parking brake cable. I'm just happy to finally have the car I've wanted since I was 13 and played Gran Turismo for the first time.

Hey JPJeep I go by the handle of buffalohunter7321 and I live in Riverside close to Stebins HS. It is good to know there are other Celica lovers close by.

My collection of Celica's are three All-trac's. 2 St.165 and one St.185.

a few weeks back I ran across another trac guy that lives in Beaver creek. May be we can all meet up after the Holidays are over and talk cars.

JPJeep23

That'd be great! I don't see a whole lot of us around unless they're 7th gens. I'd love to meet up sometime! Hope the holidays are good for you and yours!