Hello from Florida!

Surrey

Hello everyone,

I'm from the Jacksonville area and currently have a 1990 st184. Future dream is to be able to own an st185 project car and learn all the advice/knowledge from you guys that I can.

Every day I wake up, look out my window at my st184 but sadly, it hasn't magically changed into an st185.

Wishing everyone the best and thank you for adding me!

Soup84

Welcome! I'm in Jax area as well! I know how you feel. I've had a great GTS model for years, but there's nothing like the All-trac. Found mine through daily Ebay, Autotrader, and Craigslist searches. This website is a good resource as well.
I just setup up tabs on my internet browser with all the above websites loaded and kept the search going. There's two on Ebay right now, but I wouldn't call them project car material. Still really nice though!

If you're ever at Cars and Coffee at the Avenue's mall, I've got the red 1992 All-trac. Good luck with the search!

Surrey

Thanks Guys! Great to hear there's Celica support in Jax.

I'll be looking out for you at the Cars and Coffee events, Soup!

Thanks for the heads up on your st165 black88! I've got a lot of love for the st165, but my heart is with the st18X body style. I'm a beginner home Mechanic and I'm debating on learning the ropes on engine swapping with my st184 to get some experience under my belt if I can't get my hands on a good st185. Was the swap pretty easy with the st205?

Soup84

Sounds like we all gotta meet up next cars and coffee! I was the only All-trac out there last time. Let's fix that!

Surrey

I’ll be there on Saturday but I won’t have the GTS with me since I’ve been wrapping it in vinyl and not yet finished. I’ll be on the lookout for you guys!